𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳: 𝗖𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Suspended in the sky, you looked down at Mondstadt. On any other day, it might have been a beautiful, peaceful sight, but now a churning storm enveloped the entire city, and the only thing you could distinguish was the giant winged statue in the plaza.

The dark-haired boy stared down at the city, too, an unreadable expression on his face.

How can he fly? Is he a mushroom too?

I bet the system will tell me!

"System, who's this?" you asked. Of course, all the boy heard was a faint squeaking noise from the mushroom in his arms.

 Of course, all the boy heard was a faint squeaking noise from the mushroom in his arms

Lord Bar....Bartabos? Barbietoes? Barbasot?

I'll just call him Lord Bar-bar! And he has Anemo powers, like Big Sis Lumi!

Wait a minute... he's a god?!

"Little mushroom, you don't need to be afraid anymore. I've got you," Venti said, stroking your head gently. "Freedom is a wonderful thing, but those who use it to lord over others..." His eyes darkened. "I imagine that must have been quite the terrifying experience for you, huh."

You nodded vigorously, which surprised Venti. "A Fungus that can understand human speech—now that's a new one! You're pretty smart, aren't you?"

Yep! I have 20 Intelligence points!

Down in the city, the dragon roared so loudly that you could hear it clearly from above. You and Venti looked down to see an Anemo tornado appear in the city. It stretched from the clouds to the ground, and looked like a long, swirling snake. "Looks like Dvalin is still angry," Venti mused.

Dvalin? Is that his dragon friend's name?

"Since Dvalin might decide to fly up here, let's head to a safer place." Venti placed one hand on his cap, keeping one hand around you, and began to fly downwards.

Waaaah! What are you doing? That's where all the scary wind is!

Upon passing through the storm clouds, the world darkened to a sickly greenish color. For some reason, though, you felt better, and your body stopped hurting as much.

Wait... Miss Ivy taught me this! Clouds have water in them! The water must have healed me!

Venti landed directly in the hands of the winged statue. "Here." He set you down in the statue's hands and stared across the ravaged city. "I'm going to... take care of something, so you can stay here in the meantime."

"Nooooo! Don't leave me!" You clung to him using your tentacles and all 10 of your Strength points, suddenly terrified. "I don't wanna be alone!"

This is what Venti heard: "Chirp! Burble! Burble, chirp squeak! Chirbleee!" However, he seemed to get the message.