𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮: 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗞𝗹𝗲𝗲

GUYS GUYS we reached #1 in genshinimpact! Thank you for the support (and thanks to my loyal readers who somehow manage to read a chapter 1 MINUTE after it's posted. You know who you are O_o)! Let's spread the shroominess far and wide :)

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Fluffy... warm... mmrph.

"...hafta be quiet, Dodoco," whispered an unfamiliar voice.

You opened your eyes and saw two big, cherry-colored eyes hovering over your face. The eyes blinked, surprised to find you awake.

"Wah!" You sat up, shaking something small and soft off the top of your head. You were lying on a pile of plushes in a small room. Though they were all different sizes, they looked handcrafted, and they all had red clovers embroidered on them.

Is this heaven... or Toys R Us?

I hope it's Toys R Us.

"You're awake!" exclaimed a happy voice. The cherry-colored eyes popped back into view, and you saw that they belonged to a little girl in red. Unlike everyone else you had met so far, she seemed to be around the same age as you. Most importantly, she had pointed ears—like a fairy! "How come the Knights put you in here? Did you blow up a house too?"

You tilted your head. "No... a meanie-churl broke (Y/N)'s house. Did you blow up a house, Cherry-Fairy?"

"I didn't blow it up that much. There were still two walls left!" Pausing, the little girl blinked in confusion. "Hey, how come you're calling Klee 'Cherry-Fairy'?"

"'Cause your eyes look like cherries, and your ears are like fairy ears!"

"Oooh, like the Spring Fairy?" Klee touched her ears with a newfound appreciation. "Maybe I'll be able to grant wishes when I grow up! Then I can wish myself out of solitary confinement!"

"Yeah!" You nodded eagerly, even though you had no idea who or what the Spring Fairy was.

"Oh..." Klee's eyes clouded in disappointment, and she pouted sadly. "...but Klee won't be able to grant her own wishes!"

"That's okay!" you comforted, scooting next to her. "(Y/N) will make the wish for you! Whenever you wanna wish for something, (Y/N) will wish it for you!"

"Really?" Klee's eyes sparkled in delight. "(Y/N), you're smart! I'm so happy you got grounded, 'cause if you didn't, I'd be all alone, and that's boring." She reached over to her backpack, which was nearly as big as her, and held up a cream-colored plush with a fox-like tail. "This is my oldest and bestest friend, Dodoco."

"Hi, Dodoco! (Y/N) wishes (Y/N) had a fluffy tail like yours. Then (Y/N) could use it as a pillow."

"Now that you know Dodoco, we're friends, right, (Y/N)?" Klee asked hopefully.

"Yeah!" you agreed.

Back in your old world, you had hardly talked to the other kids in your class, preferring to keep to yourself. You couldn't believe that Klee wanted to be your friend.

"Now that we're friends, I wanna give you a nickname! It'll be a secret codename that nobody else knows." Klee studied you carefully, tapping her chin. "Um... your hat is blue, so I'll call you 'Bluey'." Her ears drooped. "Aww, 'Bluey' doesn't sound as good as 'Cherry-Fairy'. (Y/N), you're a lot better at making nicknames than me."