011. tommy!

CHAPTER ELEVEN ! tw: death of animal

CHAPTER ELEVEN !
tw: death of animal.

.*

DARYL SAT BY ESTELLA'S side as he waited for her to wake up. she was laid in bed, thankfully with proper stitches in her leg. he was still extremely angry at her for going out on her own with carl and isabella. she could've gotten killed, and that's what made him angriest. he was angry at her, all because she almost died. she almost died when he cared so much about her. she should've stayed put, where she was.

she had passed out, and hadn't woken up in two days. but she was breathing, and that's all that mattered. hershal was doing okay, and they had come to an agreement with the other prisoners in the prison, and gave them a cell block that they weren't allowed to come out of.

well, two of them - axel and oscar. the others were dead.

the cut was way deeper than it looked. it was like a stab wound, but like the knife had been stuck in and dragged down. due to her being so little, the pain was completely unbearable and knocked her out.

he looked to his side, seeing isabella stood in the door way. she had a guilty, sad look on her face as she stared down at her boots. daryl sighed slightly.

"she's all right, if that's what yer wonderin.' should be awake soon." he told her. she sat down on the end of the bed.

"i'm sorry for taking her out. i'm supposed to be the older one, and i could've killed her. i was trying to protect her, and carl just pushed her too hard to get her away from the walkers. she fell, and landed on something sharp." she said.

"yeah, i gathered." he replied.

"i'm sorry, daryl." she said, sincerely.

"it's all right, isabella. you don't gotta worry about it no more, but when she is awake, she ain't gonna be runnin' round this place no more. she's stayin' with me." daryl said.

she nodded understandably. "okay, i understand."

isabella walked back out of the cell, and daryl turned back to look at estella. her eyes began to twitch a little, and then, they finally opened. daryl let out a sigh of relief as she sat up.

"daryl!" she said, noticing him. "w-what happened?"

"what happened? do ya not wanna tell me what happened, or why ya were out of the cell block?" he asked, angrily.

she looked down, remembering. "oh. i'm sorry. i just wanted to help. i didn't want you guys to see me as a baby anymore."

"whether you like it or not, estella, you are a kid. yer seven years old, ya think i'm just gonna let ya run around this place with carl and isabella? if they wanna get themselves killed, that's their problem. i ain't lettin' you do the same." he said.