𝟏𝟎𝟐, gubert gromola granola!

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND TWO !

Daryl, estella, lydia, aaron, michonne and carol spent the night at the hilltop before headed to alexandria in the morning. carol didn't want to stay at the hilltop, she needed time to herself. she needed to grieve and heal over henry, and to do that, she needed space. it was unfortunate, though, that said space was also away from king ezekiel. she had broken up with him, which wasn't really a big surprise to anybody. there was a deep hole in their relationship in the shape of henry, and it wasn't something they could fix just yet.

on the other side of things, estella was beyond excited to get back home and to check up on everybody. she'd enjoyed it staying at other communities for a while, but she was ready for home. it was like going on vacation, and as much as you enjoyed it, you were still excited to get back home and be around familiar surroundings and the true comfort of your own home.

"i miss my mini snowman." estella said, throwing a snowball up in the air and watching it hit the floor.

"you can make a bigger one when we get back to alexandria. i'll help ya." daryl said, watching her make another snowball.

"okay. don't think i've forgotten about this snow soccer game, i'm still holding you to it." she told him, firmly.

"i was just about to remind ya about it myself. ya best get ready to lose." he said, making her shake her head with a grin.

"no way. you're the only loser around here." she replied.

daryl scoffed, amusedly. "we'll see. we'll make the snowman, and then we'll both gather a team of five and a goal keeper, then we'll play."

"deal." she said, holding out her hand for him to shake. he shook it. "you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. loser."

around ten minutes later, the group reached alexandria. the gates opened almost immediately as they began walking through. judith ran to them the second they got through, going to michonne first. michonne hugged her and made sure she was okay, before judith ran straight to estella. estella hugged her tightly, lifting her legs up off the floor so they were dangling, making judith laugh.

she put her down, and the two made sure each other were okay for a couple of minutes before daryl called them to make the snowman. estella made a snowball, and rolled it to add more snow, to make the body, whilst judith made the head. daryl went to find some stones and sticks to use for the face and the arms.

"do you think this is a big enough head?" judith asked estella.

"hm. i think you should make it a little bigger. it's gonna be a big snowman." she replied, judith nodded and began adding more.