𝟏𝟎𝟔, dream team!

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND SIX !

A lot had happened in the past two days. a tree had fallen down at the hilltop, so michonne, judith, eugene and some others went to the hilltop to help them. the council were taking a vote to see what they should do with negan after he killed the woman. before they could make a decision, though, he had somehow gotten out. lydia tried to take the blame, saying that she let him out, but didn't. she was in negan's cell when he left, saying she felt safer in there as nobody could get to her. — estella didn't blame her.

estella had moved into michonne's house as liv was moving in with jack. michonne had wanted estella to move in with her for years, so they spent the entire morning moving all estella's things into a spare room in michonne's house.

daryl, estella, siddiq and dog went out all night to find negan, but there was no sign of him anywhere. they went off to hilltop and found out that kelly had gone out hunting and never came back. they found kelly, and also found out that magna and kelly had been hiding supplies from the hilltop, stealing them and hiding them out in the woods.

later in the night, they left hilltop as siddiq had to get back to help out in the infirmary back at alexandria. estella rode clementine, as siddiq rode another horse and daryl rode his motorbike. dog ran at the side of daryl. estella never understood how dog could run so fast for so long without getting tired.

in the morning, daryl was having a cigarette on the rocking chair on the balcony, whilst estella sat at the side of him on a regular chair, her legs criss crossed as she had a bowl of oatmeal on her lap with some chopped up strawberries. they were watching carol.

"do you think she's completely lost it?" estella asked, eating a spoonful of her breakfast.

"i damn hope not." he replied, taking another drag of his cigarette.

"it looks like she's going somewhere. you should follow her. you can't really trust her decisions at the minute." she said.

he looked to her. "you think so?"

"yeah, but i'm coming with." she said, eating her last spoonful of oatmeal and putting her bowl on the glass table.

"but you don't even know what she's doin'." he said, she shrugged.

"then it'll be like a fun guessing game. come on." she said, he just sighed and got up.

"yer gonna be the death of me, child."

they grabbed their stuff from the house, and they walked to the gate, where they saw carol just leaving. estella wasn't sure if she was going to go with them the full way, but she was extremely bored, and if following carol on whatever adventure it was that she was going on cured that boredom, then that was a win in her book. following carol down crazy street, who wouldn't love that?