𝟎𝟔𝟑, escape!

^ i couldn't find any gifs of older estella so i made some of my own!!! now finally the gifs or her are gonna be updated 🫶 this is literally what she would look like rn because the actress is 9 on here

^ i couldn't find any gifs of older estella so i made some of my own!!! now finally the gifs or her are gonna be updated 🫶 this is literally what she would look like rn because the actress is 9 on here. estella is nearly 9 so! just pretend her hair is lighter and she wears a hat.

CHAPTER SIXTY THREE !

Call her old before her time, but estella brandy knew that with a whole bunch of wins on your plate, only meant that you were going to experience the feeling of losing at one point. the feeling of losing would come unexpectedly, and it'd hurt a whole lot more because you weren't used to it. estella and the others weren't used to loss. now, the loss was grinding them down horribly.

they had their fair share of bad experiences, but in the end, they always came back stronger. so with the saviours, they thought that it would just be the same as everything else.

they'd go in, do their business, and they'd come out on top.

it didn't work like that this time, though. they had gotten themselves involved in the hilltop's drama, thinking that they'd win. they didn't win, and now they were completely under the thumb of an evil man. under the thumb of someone cruel.

they'd flown the bungee to save somebody else and landed in the big pile of shit that the somebody else was already in. it didn't feel great. losing never felt great.

not as a child when you lost the spelling bee, and not now, being held prisoner by a psychotic man that walked around with a baseball bat covered in barbed wire on his shoulder and laughed in even the most brutal situations - his bat named after whomever the fuck lucille was.

that... that was the bitter taste of being swiped straight off your legs and onto your ass when the only feeling you'd ever had was standing up tall on your own.

the loss was estella still sat in the dark cell, her bones still aching and her cheek being even more swelled than the day before. dried blood still sitting on her nose and her eyebrow. her stomach rumbling from hunger and her throat killing from thirst.

she was in the back of a truck, now, on her way to alexandria. daryl was in the truck with her, the two just giving each other knowing looks. those knowing looks being 'play by their damn rules because neither of us are dying today.'

"yer cheek okay?" daryl asked, putting his finger softly on her bruise, making her wince and pull back.

"it'll be all right." she replied, "i just can't touch it. i can barely walk, either. are you okay, dada?"