𝟏𝟏𝟏, hilltop is up in flames!

ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN !

Estella was outside, ready to fight. she was stood between jack and liv. daryl didn't want her to fight, but he knew she could, and he also knew that they needed as many fighters as they could get, and estella was in perfect condition to fight. it wouldn't make sense for her not to help. she was a good fighter and she always had been. maybe he underestimated her sometimes, but she was so strong. she was stronger than so many people her age.

she was on the second line, just like she'd practiced at oceanside. she had her crossbow on her back, along with a bunch of spare arrows. jack gave her a reassuring nod, and she gave him one back. she looked up to liv, who put a hand on her shoulder as if to tell her everything would be okay. daryl was on the front of the line, some kind of weapon in his hand.

"if i die, i love you both." estella said, seeing the hundreds of walkers emerging from the bushes, enough to bring a grown man to tears. she was scared. she was so damn scared.

"i love you, squirt." jack said, giving her a small smile.

"love you, stells. we're not dying tonight. we're not." liv said.

"we can hope so." estella said, taking a deep breath as she just continued to watch the walkers spill out from the trees.

"formation!" aaron yelled out, making everyone stand up straight and ready. estella caught daryl's eye, giving him a firm nod.

the walkers began walking into the electric fence, their heads coming off as it was perfectly neck high to most of them. however, they continued to pile on, until the wire snapped and fell onto the floor, blowing up all the electricals that were powering it. estella sucked in a deep breath as she held her crossbow high, ready to fire. they'd easily go through the fence separating them if they could go through an electric fence with ease.

"they're splitting into two, they're gonna load up! on my command, splitting ranks! and... break!" aaron yelled loudly.

estella moved away from jack and liv as they all spread further out. she lifted her crossbow and began to fire, along with everyone else. she wasn't sure if she was even hitting any walkers, but she was trying her damn hardest and that's all she could do.

everyone with the spears and shields went to kill the walkers next to the fence. daryl was in front of them, swinging his weapon around to put it through their heads. estella just continued to fire her arrows, trying not to accidentally hit anybody in the head with one. the last thing she wanted to do was kill a human on their side.