𝟏𝟏𝟐, the new alpha!

ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE !

The kids and the others had finally got back to alexandria, but estella was still out and about with daryl and jack. they were hid in a cabin, waiting for negan, who had tied lydia up to a chair and tried to give her back to her mother. estella would like to say that she was surprised by his actions, but she wasn't. negan did stuff like that. he was a prick, and he always would be. he did a couple of good things, but it still didn't take away who he was.

he was still the man that had killed glenn, abraham, and more very innocent people. he was still the man that traumatised her for years. he was still the man that almost killed her with lucille two times over. he was still negan, and estella wasn't sure that would ever change. his name still haunted her brain and soul.

estella suddenly heard creaking of old wood on the porch outside, making her quickly look at daryl. then, the doorknob turned. she quickly held up her crossbow, same as daryl did, as negan walked through the door. jack got ready to grab him.

"hey, kiddo. sorry about— shit." negan said, looking down at the empty chair where lydia once sat.

that's when jack launched forward, punching negan straight in the side of the face, making him stumble back into the wooden wall. he held his face as he stood up properly, and estella and daryl pointed their crossbows in his face as he looked up at the two.

"oh, god!" negan groaned, still holding his cheek in pain.

"where's alpha?!" daryl asked, or more so demanded.

"look, whatever lydia told you—"

daryl cut him off. "where is she?!"

"she is dead. she is dead. i killed her." negan said, estella furrowed her eyebrows. negan killed alpha? she didn't know if she believed him or not. why would negan kill alpha?

"you liar." jack scoffed, seeming to not believe a single word that came out of the man's mouth. estella didn't blame him.

"i am not lying. i have somethin' in my pocket. it's not a weapon. i am slowly gonna reach for it." negan said, going into his pocket and pulling out a mask. estella sleekly put down her crossbow as she took a step back. was that alpha's mask?

"her mask ain't her head." daryl said, his crossbow still up.

"oh, i know. i'm getting to that." he replied.

estella rolled her eyes. "then get to it. we haven't got time for your thousand word sentences today. hurry up and say what you gotta say, dude. i'm not waiting here and listening to you read from a damn scroll."