𝟎𝟖𝟕, christmas came early!

CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN !

Aaron had to get his arm amputated by enid as there was literally no other way to stop the damage that the logs had done. rick had kicked justin out with a pretty bad threat, so he wouldn't be there anymore, which estella was extremely happy about. everyone was handling things to try and get back on track, and louise and ruby had gone back home to alexandria. so, estella had nothing but time on her hands, and lord knows that she could not stay bored.

in the morning, she woke up to a whole bunch of yelling. she was quick to sigh and get up, getting changed into some clothes and putting her knife and gun in her belt, and crossbow over her back. she walked out of the tent, seeing the saviours starting fights with everyone that wasn't a saviour.

she went to stand next to daryl on the cut down tree he was stood on as she watched alden get punched in the face, making a whole lot more yelling break out. there was literally no way on earth that these people were going to live in peace with anybody. like, ever.

"what's going on? why are they fighting?" estella asked.

"justin's dead." daryl told her, simply.

"really? christmas came early." she said, he shook his head.

"ain't funny. someone shot 'im in the chest. don't know who it was." he said, making her raise her eyebrows. he looked at her suspiciously. she wasn't shocked at all. usually, something like this would shock her. "do you know anything about this?"

"heck no, i didn't kill him. do you know anything about this?" she asked him, looking at him equally as suspiciously.

"no." he said that way too fast.

"so you didn't-"

"of course not!" daryl snapped.

"okay..." she trailed off, still looking at him. "good strategy."

"what strategy? i didn't kill 'im." he argued.

"i'm thinking a little bit you did, though." she said, he just raised his arms before slapping them back down at his sides.

"no, not a little bit. i did zero killin' of justin last night, estella." he said with a huff. "i'm not the one who came back to the tent late with no explanation."

"i did explain, i went for a walk." she said.

"no, you didn't explain why ya went for a walk." he said.