022. not chocolate, damn!

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO !

ESTELLA WAS SAT IN the room with all the tables later that night, eating dinner. merle was sat on the same table as her. daryl was in the corner, a glass of water in his hand as he looked around at everyone. everyone was nervous about the upcoming fight with the governor.

"hey, daryl! today i hit a real walker in the head with my crossbow!" estella revealed, making him look at her.

"how did you get near a walker?" he asked.

"merle was teaching me, so i said i wanted to try on an actual walker, so he got one from behind the fence." she grinned.

"ya put 'er near a damn walker?" daryl gaped at his brother.

"chill out, darylina. i was right there, i ain't gonna just let a walker rip 'er open in front of me." merle rolled his eyes.

"it's okay, daddy! i got it!" estella said, clueless as to why he wasn't proud of her.

everyone looked at her as she said the sentence. she soon clicked on to what she said.

"sorry. i meant daryl." she looked down.

"it's okay, don't worry 'bout it." daryl said to her, before looking at merle. "put 'er near a damn walked again n' i'll feed ya to one!"

"hell ya will, baby brother. girls gotta learn." merle shrugged.

"never have kids, dude." carl rolled his eyes.

it had been two days since rick's deal with the governor, meaning he would have to make a decision very soon. he was yet to tell everyone, but he knew that he would have to eventually. today, before it all happened. he couldn't leave them in the dust any longer. hershel was the only one that knew about the deal. he said he would do what ever it was that rick thought was best, like he always did.

rick was stood outside with daryl, deciding that he was the only person that he was going to tell since he was kind of involved in the entire deal. hershel was stood beside him.

"look, i have to tell you because i know how you're going to feel towards me if i don't." rick said, near the gates.

"what is it?" daryl asked, biting on his thumbnail.

"the governor, he wants us to give him two things, and that's how we apparently live in peace without him and his men breathin' down our necks and waitin' for them to hit." rick said, taking a deep breath.