(2.5)

Let's start 🦋.
_________________________________________

Sidharth and shehnaaz both are coming down stairs while laughing they are lost in their world everyone adore them except one person and she is rumi she is fuming in anger she walk toward them and hold sidharth hand sidharth is taken aback shehnaaz look at their hand lock her eyes become watery but she control herself and apply a fake smile on her face and take a distance with sidharth while sidharth don't the
distance between them he don't like the way rumi behave.

Sidharth : kya kr rahi ho rumi.(angrily).

Rumi : come on sidharth aaj engagement hai hamari be happy baby.
Chalo hume milna hai sabse.

Shehnaaz look at her angrily she wants to kill her but she control herself and wait for right time. All guest are arrived all are waiting for ceremony to begain.
Sidharth and rumi are sitting on sofa arrage on stage for them. While shehnaaz look at them sadly standing in corner and smile. All family members look at her helplessly they badly wanted to tell the truth to sidharth.

Rumi : (to sm) aunty ji engagement shuru kare (smile).

Shehbaaz : ye itna kiu uchal rahi hai (angrily).

Kushal : uchal le ne de bhai jab aasman se giregi tab samjh aayegi iske.

Sm : aao baccho engagement ceremony shuru kr (half heartily).

Sidharth and rumi is standing on stage facing each other Rumi is smile widely while sidharth try his best to smile. First rumi take ring and ask sidharth to forward his hand. Sidharth forward his hand toward her she look at his hand and get angry she saw a ring is already on his finger.

Rumi : sidharth ye ring nikalo (angrily).

Sidharth look at his hand and get confused. Shehnaaz saw him she is in the verge of cry. She lost in flashback.

Flashback*

Sidharth is coming from bathroom after get a bath he search for his wife and saw her entering in room. She close the door and look at him smiling she stand infront of dressing table and Start applying cetapile moisturizer (🥺) sidharth come near her and hug her from behind he nuzzling his nose in her neck and fill his nostrils with her fresh fragrance. He is badly addicted to her scent.

Sidharth : (kiss her neck and wrap his hands around her waist) biwi maine bola hai na jab bhi mein office se aau to tum mujhe room ke andar hi mila karo kahi mat jaya karo (in deep husky voice).

Shehnaaz : (moan) sidharthhh.

Sidharth : ji sidharth ki jaan (with all his love in his voice).

Shehnaaz : (keep her hands on his hands and frown) sidharth teri ring kaha hai.

Sidharth : (look toward his hand through mirror) are shayd bathroom me reh gai abhi nahane gaya tha na to utar di thi aur pehenna bhul gaya.

Shehnaaz : (move him aside and brought his ring from bathroom) laa haath de.

Sidharth : oh ho biwi aaj kya dubara sagai karne ka irada hai.

Shehnaaz : ji ha haath la ab(she slide the ring in his finger and kiss it) ab promise kr kabhi ye ring nhi utare ga. (Say this with watery eyes)

Sidharth : are meri jaan teri kasam (kiss her forehead) kabhi nhi utarunga.

Both hug eachother tightly

Flashback end*

Shehnaaz : (in mind) sidharth tu kasam tod dega kya, tune aesa kiya to maine sacchi mar jaana hai.