Epilogue

After two days when Sidharth was totally fine they shift to their home. Sidharth continued to act like a child in front of Mrs. Shukla.

"Naaz baby aaja na sona hai" he said to her who was busy in her laptop.

"Aa rahi hu baba" she said and again got engrossed in laptop. He huffed and went toward her, he pich up her in his arm and went toward bed.

"Sidharth kya kar rahe hai aap"

He sat down on bed taking her on his lap. "Apni biwi ko pyaar"he said and nuzzle his nose in her hairs.

"Sidharth" she moan and clutch his t-shirt tightly.

"I love you" his whispered and bite her earlobe. She hissed in pain but moan when he lick the place to soothing the pain.

Suddenly she realized something, she open her eyes and push him little.

"Kya hai yaar" he said getting irritate as she disturbed him.

"Hatiye yaad hai na aapke birthday ke baad hoga ye sab"

"Haa i know but you know na upar upar se matlab kar sakte hai" he said innocently. She look at him with widened eyes and open mouth. She hit his chest.

"Sidharth kitne besharm hote ja rahe hai aap aur dur hatiye birthday ke baad hoga jo hoga usse pehle aap pass mat aana mere" she push him and stood up.

"This is wrong mere andar ka janwar jaga kar bhag rahi ho"

"To us janwar se boliye agar kheriyat chahata hai na to so jaaye raat bohot ho gai hai warna agar shera wali maata jaag gai na to dekh lena" she warn him. He look at her for few second than pulled the blanket on himself and cover himself from head to toe like a child who was angry from his mother to snatched the chocolate. She laugh inwardly seeing the big child infront of her indeed he is a child. She look at the clock it's show 11:30pm means only half an hour left for his birthday. She went to the kitchen and start icing her cake. She made a small red velvet cake for him just like he love. She saw the time now it's show 11:55pm she take the cake to the room and place it on the side table.

She pulled the blanket from his face, he open his one eye.

"12 baj gaye?"

"Acha ji to aap jaag rahe the"

"Kya hai na meri biwi ne in do dino me birthday birthday bolke mere dimag me ek alarm set kar diya tha aur mera romance bhi isliye break kiya kiuki usko mera birthday gift dena tha ab banda kare to kya kare" he said dramatically. She move her head in disbelief suddenly her alarm ring. She smile widely.

"Happy birthday Sidharth" she hug him tightly.

"Okay acha aesa hai kya okay sahi hai thank you"

"Okay" she broke the hug and stood up.

"Abey cake to de"

"Nahi nahi aap ajeeb hi jawab do matlab bande to do thank you ke bol nahi bole ja rahe"

"Acha sorry na aa na baby" he said cutely and she melt there. She sat on the bed and keep the cake between them. She give him knife to cut the cake.

"Ye tune banaya?" He said wondering looking at the cake.

"Ha jesa aapko pasand hai" she said with her beautiful smile.

He took her hand and cut the cake. He feed the first piece to her.

"Aap to khao".

"Idhar aa"

She went near him he pulled her toward himself and without wasting their time he kiss her lips. He kiss her passionately pouring his love in that kiss. He broke the kiss when he found her breathless.