(12.5)

It's been one month since Sidharth left for Delhi, he almost call and talk to his family daily, but he didn't visit them due to work pressure but he promise them that he visit them soon.

Shehnaaz was impatiently waiting for him to arrive, she talk with him daily but just for five minutes not more than that because his family never leave her alone to talk with her husband. Now she learn every work and do that alone, she never complaint about work because her mother nd mother in law make her understand that girls are made for became a home maker they are not allow to work outside and here she accept her fate.

"Shehnaaz ye lo ye meri kuch dresses hai aur bohot mehengi hai haath se dhona inhe" swati give her dresses to wash.

"Aur ye maa ki saree hai aur papa ke kapde ye bhi haath se hi dhona machine mat use karna warna kharab hui to maa tumhe chodengi nahi" nisha said and throw the clothes on her. She nodded and start washing them, she was dying from inside because of her period's pain still doing her work alone over that she was wearing a saree on top has a pallu on her head which is making the work more difficult, she was not use to it she never wear saree before marriage but it's a rule to wear saree in home which was created by her mother in law.

"Shehnaaz" avantika enter in washing area and called her.

"Ji maa"

"Aaj nashte me aloo ki sabzi aur puri banana Sidharth ke papa ka bada man hai"

"Ji" she said while holding her tears because of continuous pain.

"Hmm aur jaldi jaldi haath chalo pura din nahi hai phir bahar ki safai bhi karni hai" she said and left.

Shehnaaz huffed and hurriedly wash their clothes than she keep them in a steel bucket than went on the terrace to hang the cloths, she feel dizziness in scorching sun but ignore it and hang the clothes than she went to the kitchen and make the breakfast.

"Are naashta aaj hi milega na" nisha shout from outside while applying nail paint on her nails.

"Maa wese badi kaam chor bahu laai hai aap isse acha to Sidharth ki shadi kisi aur se kara deti" swati said.

"Ab kya karu tumhare papa ade hue the warna isko to mein kabhi na laati" she said angrily and called her "kaha mar gai ladki jaldi nashta la na".

Shehnaaz was standing holding her burned hand, tears were flowing from her eyes, she wipe them harshly.

"Aap kab aaoge" she whispered remembering Sidharth. When he was with her, he never let her doing house hold chords. She prepared breakfast nd serve them than she silently stand at a corner, she always eat after them.

"Sidharth aa raha hai kal" hearing her father in law, a huge smile spread on her face but she hide it immediately

"Chalo shukar hai usko ghar ki yaad to aai" avantika said.

"Ha jabse Delhi gaya hai aaya hi nahi hai" swati said while eating.

"Hmm kal aa raha hai phone aaya tha uska".

"Ae ladki sun kal jaldi uth jaana aur sidharth ki pasand ka nashta taiyaar karna" avantika said.

She nodded happily finally god hear her wish and stand him, she giggle in her mind and went towards their room. She giggle and happily jump around the room and finally land on bed, smile didn't leave her face for a mare second. She hug his pillow tightly and try to inhaled his fragrance.

All day she work happily ignoring her cramps and pain she feel during work, she was happily doing everything, at night she went to swati and nisha's room for sleep, she didn't sleep alone because of her fear. She spread the mattress on the floor and lay down their with a smile.