(7.7)

Shehnaaz is doing her packing in her room. Tomorrow she will leave this city forever. She has decided that she will never come back here. Her parents enter in her room.

"Shehnaaz baccha" jamshed ji said.

"Ji abbu bole na".

They sat on bed with her. She placed her head on her mother's lap. She closed her eyes.

"Aapke liye rishta aaya hai" rubina ji said leaving a bomb on her. She wake up with jerk.

"Ammi aap janti hai na hume shadi nahi karni" she said feeling hurt. Her parents know she had no plans of marriage but they come here with proposal.

"Ek baar sun to le hamari" her father said.

"Nahi abbu aap unhe mana kar de".

"Sidharth ka rishta aaya hai aapke liye" rubina ji said. She look at her mother with a shocking expression.

"Si... sidharth?".

"Hmm azam ne aapka haath manga hai sidharth ke liye" jamshed ji said.

Shehnaaz was shocked, why he send proposal for marriage when he didn't love her. First she want her answer.

"Beta hum jaante hai aap nikah nahi karna chahati lekin soche nikah ke baad bhi aap yahi rahengi hamare pass" Rubina ji try to make her understand. But right now she is not in a sense to listen anyone.

"Ammi abbu hum aate hai" she and run towards his room. She enter in his room but he is not there, she know where he is. She run towards the terrace and lock the terrace door. She saw him standing holding the railing.

"Kya tha ye sidharth?" She shout on him.

He turn with a smile. "Kya shehnaaz?".

"Ye sab kya bakwas haan aapko pata bhi hai aap kar kya rahe hai?".

"I know mein kya kar raha hu".

A tear escape her eye "kiu, chahate kya hai aap" she whispered. She was tired mentally, physically, emotionally. She control her emotions from last 2 weeks.
Now this is going over, she start losing her emotions.

"Hum to aapko chahate hai" he said with a smile.

"Kya?"

"Ji hum aapko chahate hai isliye to nikah ke liye bola abbu ko".

Shehnaaz went near him in anger, her eyes turn red in anger, she pulled him by his collar "samjhte kya hai aap khud ko haan, taras kha kar kar rahe hai na aap ye mat kariye barbad ho jayenge aap".

"Agar aapse mohabbat karke hum barbad honge to ye barbadi bhi hume manzoor hai" he said while looking into her eyes. She left his collar and whispered "mohabbat? Aap hosh me bhi hai".

"Jaante hai hum aapko ajeeb lag raha hoga ki achanak se ye mohabbat kaha se aa gai bich me lekin sach maane Shehnaaz us raat ke baad ek bhi raat hum chain se nahi soye hai har pal sirf aap aakho me ghumti thi sirf aapka khayal hume aata tha aapka humse dur jaane ke khayal se hamari ruh kaap uthti thi sacchi mohabbat ho gai aapse der se sahi lekin sirf aapke hai hum" he join their foreheads. A sob left her mouth. He wipe her tears.

"Aapko... Sachme humse?".

He smile and nodded "Nikah karengi humse?" He asked her while holding her hand. She nodded while laughing and crying at same time. She feel like she won the whole universe. He smile and kissed her forehead. Tears are flowing like water from her eyes. He smile seeing the love for him.

They sat near the railing holding eachother hand. They enjoy the silence between them.

"Kab hui aapko humse mohabbat?" She asked suddenly.