(5.7)

It had been 6 months since the two moved to Mumbai.

Life was hectic but they always managed to get time for eachother. They spend weekends together. Sometimes they go on dates. Sometimes watching series at home. They love eachother company.

His parents are not shifted with them yet as they want to give them privacy.

Today is Saturday, Shehnaaz is at her home as today is her off from office so she decided to cook his favorite meal.

Sidharth come home at evening, he ring the door bell, shehnaaz open it with a smile. He enter and hug her from side.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"Super hectic" he said while sitting on sofa.

"Pani" she give him water.

"Betho kuch baat karni hai".

"Kya?".

"Wo actually mere friends ne khudh ko invite kar liya hai kal dinner par they wants to meet you jo shadi par nahi aa paaye the to" he said with little hesitation.

She laugh "are to kya hua aap bass mujhe bata dena kya banana sab ready milega".

"Don't stress yourself mein bhi help karunga".

"Aap?" She look at him in disbelief.

"Ofcourse me tumhe mere cooking skill ka andaza nahi hai" he rised his collar.

"Okay mere master chef kar lena aap bhi Cook but abhi aap aaram kare mein chai laati hu".

They enjoy their evening tea together while watching a movie.

The next day they decided the menu and they went grocery shopping to get stuff for cooking.

They start cooking together while enjoying every moment.

It was 7 at evening when his friends and arrived. Bith received them warmly.

"Hello bhabhi finally aapse mil hi liye you know what isne itni tareef kari hai na aapki ki humse raha nahi gaya"

She smile and he blush.

They took their seats Shehnaaz brought water for them. Everyone likes her nature, she also like them but few are staring at her she feel odd but ignore it.

"To bhai apron and all lagta hai aaj iske haath ka khana milne wala hai".

"Aur kya apni master chef skills bhi to dikhani hai" sidharth said.

"Abe saale aaj ke din to bhabhi ke haath ka khana khane deta".

"Kiu bhai apni biwi par mein itna pressure nahi daalta mujhe pata hai kitne bade wale bukkad ho tum log" he wrap his hands around her shoulders. She blush and look down.

"Aap sab baatein kare mein dinner arranged karke aati hu".

"Kamino bhaga diya usko".

"Abe humne kya kara tune hi bola".

"Waise sidharth i  didn't expect this from you?" His female friend said.

"What?"

"I mean look at her and look at you i don't think so tum dono ka koi match hai like hume to hamesha se laga tha ki tumhe koi gori biwi milegi poor you arrange marriage me yahi hota hai".

"Seriously yaar isse achi to priya thi but tune hi Ignore mara tha use" his friend said.

Shehnaaz hear them from kitchen as she is coming toward them to asked them for dinner. A long tear escape her eye when she hear what sidharth said.