(7.6)

It was his number. He again check it. His heart beat rise with every second.

"Bohot azeez hai aap hume khayal rakha kariye"

"Kuch baatein batai nahi jaati dil se samjhi jaati hai"

Her words start ringing in his mind. He thought to check her gallery. With shriving hands he type his birthday date 1212 and gallery opened. He gulped his saliva. Sweat form on his forehead. He check the folder name - Sukoon ♥️.

It was filled with his random pictures. He never know about this. "She love me" he whispered.

Shehnaaz come out from bathroom and saw his back. "Sidharth aap kya kar rahe hai" he turn toward her. She saw her phone in his hands. She hurriedly snatch her phone. "Ky... kya kar rahe the aap haan bina permission ke phone kiu liya aapne" she shout on him.

"Ye kya hai shehnaaz" he asked her. She closed her eyes.

"Kuch... kuch nahi aap jaaye".

"Lekin shehnaaz wo" he was about to say something but syra disturb them.

"Bhai aapko bade papa bula rahe hai" she said and left.

"Terrace par wait karnege hum aapka dinner ke baad" he said and left.

She throw her phone on bed in anger. "How can i be so stupid" she pulled her hairs.
________________________

"Ammi abbu aapne bulaya?" He said after entering in room. He closed the door, noor was already present there.

"Sidharth aapne suna na khala ne kya kaha" azam ji said.

He nodded.

"To kya socha aapne?" Rita maa asked.

"Ammi wo hum".

"Sidharth koi bhi faisla lene se pehle ye mat sochiye ga ki hum kya kahenge ya khandan me aur koi kya kahega kiuki ye aapki zindagi hai iska faisla bhi aapka hoga" azam ji said.

Sidharth smile slightly and honesty said "abbu hum ye nikah nahi kar sakte".

They all smile because they already know his answer.

"Kiu?" Rita maa asked.

"Bass aese hi humne nikah ko haan zarur bola tha lekin samreen ke saath hamari wo understanding nahi hai jo hume hamare life partner me chahiye" he don't know from where he start thinking about shehnaaz. First he badly want to clear everything between them. He had a idea that she love him but he is not clear.

"Theek hai hum khala ko bata denge".

They had their dinner silently. Sheena khala want answer but she didn't asked them now.

After dinner everyone went in their room except sidnaaz. Shehnaaz didn't want to face him but she know now she can't hide anything from him. She decided to tell him everything.

She is waiting for him in terrace, after 15 minutes he reached the terrace with full preparation to asked everything.

They had an eye contact which was broken by her. She know if she continuously looking into his eye she definitely break down infront of him which she didn't want.

"Boliye kiu bulaya hai aapne?" She asked him.

"Hume sab janna hai, sach sach" he said with same rang.

"Kya janna hai aapko"

"Aap jaanti hai sab shehnaaz wo....wo jo aapke phone me hai ki... kiu hai"

"Itne bhole to nahi hai aap ki samjh na paaye".