(3.1)

A girl is sitting in a garden writing something in her diary suddenly someone hug her from behind first she got but smile after realizing his familiar touch. She turn her head and kiss his cheeks.

Shehnaaz : "sidharth haad hai tujhse pata hai mein kitna dar gai"

Sidharth : "baby mere alawa kon hoga" said while kiss her cheek.

Shehnaaz : "phir bhi" she said while writing.

Sidharth : "baby kya likh rahi hai chod na" he take the diary from her hand.

Shehnaaz : "sidharth de na" she try to take her diary back but he is not in a mood to give her back he stood up.

Sidharth : "rehne de fayda nhi hai tu itni si hai" he laughed.

Shehnaaz : "thik hai mat de mein chali john se help lene" she turn and about to go but he pulled her toward himself.

Sidharth : "tu kahi nhi jayegi samjhi" said angrily.

Shehnaaz : "aww mere possessive Sidharth Sehgal" she pulled his cheeks.

Sidharth : "yes I'm possessive about what is mine samjhi to be mrs. Shehnaaz Khan Sehgal" he said directly looking into her beautiful brown orbs.

 Shehnaaz Khan Sehgal" he said directly looking into her beautiful brown orbs

Presenting our love birds.

Sidharth Sehgal. Belong to a punjabi family. His family lives in India. He live in new york for his studies with his friends.

Shehnaaz Khan. Belong to a muslim family. Her family lives in Pakistan. She live in New York for her studies with her cousins and friends.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz are in a relationship from past 3 years. They belong from different caste, different religion, different countries but it doesn't matter for them. Both have a huge crush on eachother from the first day of college but always face fear of rejection but sidharth decided to tell her his feeling. He proposed her, first she don't accept him, she scared of society and family reaction but sidharth didn't give up he explain her atleast she try to give a chance to their relationship then she accept his proposal . When liking turn into love they don't know and now when they set their careers and they decided to marry eachother but now they scared of family reaction. They are sure about their feeling that they don't leave eachother at any cost but thinking about society and family they get scared of their reaction's .

Shehnaaz : she blush hearing her name with his surname but after a second she become sad "sidharth tune baat ki apne parent's se?" She asked him.

Sidharth : sit on grass "nhi ab tak to nhi" he look down.

Shehnaaz : sit beside him "tujhe lagta hai wo manenge" she bite her lower lip.

Sidharth : "baby you trust me right?" He look at her.

Shehnaaz : "more than myself" she side hug him.

Sidharth : "to bass trust me sab sahi hoga" he kiss her head, but notice her eye's which is filled with tears. He held her face and ask her "kya hua" he got tensed.

Shehnaaz : "dar lag raha hai agar unhone mana kar diya to mein nhi reh sakti tumhare bina" she tightly hug him.

Sidharth : "to baby mein kaha reh sakta hu tere bina ha" he side hug her because she shivered due to cold breeze.

Shehnaaz : "i love you sidharth agar sabne humne alag kar diya to?" She said with tears in her eyes.

Sidharth : "shehnaaz agar tere allah ne aur meri maata rani ne hume milaya hai to zarur kuch soch kar hi milaya hoga na wo bhi hamara saath chahate honge and maine pehele bhi kaha hai ab bhi keh raha hu mujhe duniya wale kya sochte hai kya karte hai usse koi fark nhi padhta mujhe fark padhta hai tujhse shehnaaz are... are you.... are you sure about us?" He asked being serious this time.

Shehnaaz : she nodded "ofcourse sidharth warna tu abhi yaha nhi hota you know na"

Sidharth : "to phir kiu tension le rahi hai meri jaan mein hu na" he kissed her forehead. He hug her tightly "ab mujhe hug karne de kal tu ja rahi hai phir pata nhi kese rahunga mein tere bina".

Shehnaaz : "bol to tu aese raha hai jese sirf mein ja rahi hu janab aap bhi ja rahe india yaad hai ki bhul gaye".

Sidharth : "bilkul yaad hai meri jaan aur ha is baar maa baba se zarur baat karunga mein hmm" he said confidently.

Shehnaaz : "i trust you mein bhi ammi abbu se baat karungi bass abbu ki tension hai wo maan jaaye" she looked down.

Sidharth : "kese nhi maanege ab koi apni itni pyaari si bacchi ko mana kar sakta hai kya " he pulled her cheeks.

Shehnaaz :"aaah mat kar kutte" she slowly stroke her cheek.

Sidharth : "acha wo chod chal new york ka ek chakkar maarte hai phir to ek hafte baad milna hoga" he said sadly.

Shehnaaz : "aww mera kullu tujhe pata hai tu kitna cute hai chal chalte hai" she kiss his cheek and he smile widely.
Only she has the power to change his mood.

They went to explore the new york because tomorrow they both have Early morning flight so they don't have time
To meet eachother, first they did their lunch then they went to mall for shopping for their family members. Like this they spend whole day with eachother. Next day both leave for their countries.

That's it for today...
This is a small glimpse up for their life... Next chapter will be long pakka wada...

What do you think will their parents accept their relationship or not?

Thanks for reading ❤️.