(10.2)

Sidharth was impatiently waiting on mandap for his bride.

Sidharth Shukla. Age 30. He is a CEO of multimedia company. He is a fun loving guy. Live with his joint family. His family is a very reputed and famous among the city.

"Bhai lagta hai kisise wait nahi ho raha" his younger brother Neil tease him.

"Haa yaar dekho to nazre hi nahi hat rahi darwaze se" his elder brother Vidyut tease him also.

"Kuch bhi" he said with a little blush.

He is very happy and excited to start his new life. He saw his family couples who are madly in love with eachother. He also want someone with whom he can share his feelings, his problems. He never made any girlfriend because he is one woman man. He save himself for his wife. He decided to make her life beautiful with his love. Yes he had a little crush on his to be wife shreya. He decided to go for a arrange marriage because he wanted to explore the relationship with his wife. His mother show her photo and he instantly agreed for this marriage. He only saw one girl photo who is shreya and imagine his future with her.

"Bhaiya aap to blush kar rahe hai" avni neil wife said.

"Abey yaar bass karo"

"Jo bhi ho hamare devar to lattu ho gaye hai meri hone wali devrani par" nargis vidyut wife said.

"Bhaiya smile" rudra his chachu's son click his picture.

"Oye"

"Ab bhabhi ko dikhaunga" he said with a grin.

"Are kiu pareshan kar rahe ho mere bete ko" rita maa his mother said.

"Mom dekho kabse pareshan kar rahe hai"

"Sahi to kar rahe hai tune kitna Kara tha inhe" ashok ji his father said.

"Kya dad yaar aap unki side ho gaye"

"Beta koi na mein teri side hu" varun, ashok's younger brother said.

"Chachu thank god aap ho"

"Mein bhi hu beta don't worry" his chachi vidya said.

"Arey hatho yaar sab chad gaye mere pote par" mahesh his daddu said.

"Papa aap to rehne de bahu ke aate hi badal jayenge" his bua sanjana said.

His smile on his crazy family now he can't wait for his wife to be a part of this crazy family.

"Vadhu ko bulaye varmala ka samay ho gaya hai" pandit ji said to them.

"Are sarla jaao shreya ko lekar aao" akash ji said.

"Ji" she went to her room but didn't find her. "Shreya beta" she shout her name but she is no where. She call her hushand.

"Kya hua kabse sab intezaar kar rahe hai" akash said when he enter.

Her eyes filled up "shreya nahi hai yaha"

"Kya are yahi hogi kaha jayegi" he said looking here and there when his eyes fall on a paper. He pick up and read it after that he laugh loudly.

"Kya hua ji?"

"Padho"

Maa Papa I'm sorry but mein ye shadi nahi kar sakti mujhe London se modeling offer aaya hai aur mein use mana nahi kar sakti you both know how much passionate I'm about my career maaf kijiye ga.

Shreya.

"Ye kya kar diya" she said while crying.

"Are dekh liya apne laad pyaar ka natija chod gai wo hume beizat hone ke liye" he yelled at her.