Epilogue

Today is the reception of Sidnaaz. Sidharth enter in their room with a packet in his hands.

"Sidharthhhh kya pehnu in dono dresses me se" she show him two dresses.

"Ye lo" he give her the packet.

"Ye kya hai?"

"Kholo to"

She open the packet and shocked to see the same saree she saw in the mall.

"Ye kiu?"

"Meri biwi ko kuch pasand aaye aur mein na laau"

"But"

"Shehnaaz pls i already waste my time while blaming and ignoring you aur ab mujhe apni galti sudharni hai wo sab karna hai jo meine apni wife ke saath socha tha" he wrap his hand aroud her.

"Mujhe nahi chahiye" she give him back.

"Kiu?"

"Kiuki wo sab aapne shreya ke saath socha hoga na" she look other side angrily.

He chuckle and turn her face by his finger.

"Arey meri angry bird meine wo apni wife ke saath socha hua hai jo ab tum ho aur wese bhi shreya se pehle se ye sab socha hua tha aur pls for god sake us ladki ka naam lena band karo".

"Theek hai theek hai".

"Ab jaao ready ho" he push her in bathroom and he himself get ready in other room. She come out wearing petticoat and blouse while cover herself with saree. He look at her.

"Kya hua?"

"Saree to le li pehnna nahi aata" she pout sadly. He move his head in disbelief.

"Ab?"

"Ab kya jaiye bulaiye kisi ko"

"Mein ab kisko bulau sab nikal gaye"

"Haaye rabba ab mein kuch pehnti hu".

"Ruko mein help krta hu" he went near her.

"Nahi"

"Aur koi option hai?"

"Nahi" she whispered.

"To bass karne do"

"Aakhein band kijiye phir"

"Andha nahi hu jo practice ho kisiko saree kese pehnani hai".

"Aghhh fine help me"

"Apni help to bula lu" he said taking out his phone.

"Matlab?"

"Youtube".

She rolled her eyes. He start the video and look carefully.

"Uski kamar par dhyan mat dena" she said but he glare her.

"Idhar aao" he pulled her infront of her by grabbing her neck.

"Insaan hu kya khichte rehte ho"she punch him but stop when he pulled her by her waist. She look into his eyes. He bend down.

"Ghumo". She turn on her place. When she complete her first round her start making pleates. She feel gossebumps when his fingers touch her waist.

He somehow make her wear saree because he himself get distracted many times.

He received a call he received while making pleats.

"Bhai kidhar ho?" Rudra asked.

"Saree pehna raha hu"

"Kya?" Rudra shout from other side.Shehnaaz hit him and he realised what he said. "Sorry" he said to her.