(8.8)

6 months ago...

Delhi

Shehnaaz flight land in Delhi, she directly went to her house. Everyone welcome her with a warm smile. Few days passed like this, she make herself busy in her work so his thoughts didn't across her mind but this trick didn't work for her.

One day her dadi fall ill, she was suffering from a major heart attack her survival chances are very less.

"Kya hua shehnaaz mummy theek hai na?" Her father asked her. She look down.

"Papa chances are very low dadi ki arteries block ho gai hai unka operation bhi possible nahi hai wo itne healthy nahi hai".

"Beta kuch to kar" her father said.

"I'm sorry papa we can't do anything" she said helplessly.

They all went inside to meet her. She smile looking at her family.

"Naaz puttar" she whispered.

Shehnaaz went near her and kiss her chuckles.

"Dadi tension na lo sab theek hoga" she lied to her to not give her tension.

"Kiu jhoot bol rahi hai puttar nurse ne bataya mera bachna mushkil hai zyda se zyda 1 saal hoga mere pass, puttar meri ek gal manegi".

She nodded with tears "dasso na dadi".

"Shadi kar le puttar" she said weakly "teenu dulhan ke roop me dekhna hai is duniya se jaane se pehle".

Shehnaaz eyes filled with tears, she promised herself that she will be always be his no matter he love her or not but now her dadi want her to fulfill her last wish how can she say no to her, how can we broke the promise she keep to herself.

"Bol puttar karegi na shadi mere jaane se pehle" dadi again asked.

She nodded unwontedly "haan dadi karungi" she kissed her forehead.

"Shehna puttar ye bohot bada faisla hai aese emotional hokar mat le" her mother whispered to her.

"Don't worry mummy bohot soch samjh ke liya hai".

"Beta tu sure hai na?" Her father asked.

"Hanji papa" she hug him tightly, she was tired by all the things happening in her life.

After few months they found a suitable groom for her. His name is Angad, he live in London because of his job. His parents live in Delhi.

"Shehnaaz munda to bohot changa hai" her dadi said while looking at Angad picture. "Sukh iske baare me puri jaanch kar li na?"

"Haan ji mummy ye Angad Bedi hai, London rehta hai kaam ke silsile me, meine kuch logo se pata kara hai nature ka bohot acha hai aur kaam bhi acha hai iska"

"Chalo ye to acha hua meri bacchi ki shadi ek ache insaan se hogi" she patted her head.

"Mummy ji ye log kal aa rahe hai shehnaaz ko dekhne sab sahi raha to shadi ki date fix kar denge" her mother said. Shehnaaz was sitting like a statue all the time.

Next day, angad and his family come, they like shehnaaz and both family fix the marriage date.

Jaitsar.

After Shehnaaz left Jaitser. Shiv was broken he fill empty. He try to forget her but her thoughts never leave his mind.

"Hey shiv" he was working in his office when he hear his friend's voice.

"Hey, kushal how are you man" he stood up and hug him. They meet after one year.

"I'm good tu bata bhai kya haal hai, yaar ye galat hai wese mein ek saal ke liye foreign kya gaya tune to shadi kar li".