(11.3)

Shehnaaz get ready for cricket match. She take her scooty keys, her cricket kit and went outside.

"Kidhar?" Her father asked.

She rolled her eyes "match hai mera"

"Thoda to meri izzat ke bare me soch liya karo aese ladko jese cricket khelti ho"

"Come on papa I'm interested in cricket pls aur womens cricket bhi hota hai wo baat alag hai aapko mujhe cricketer nahi banana hai" she said and left. She went towards the parking when her eyes got widend looking at her scooty.

 She went towards the parking when her eyes got widend looking at her scooty

"Sidharth sharma you're gone" she yelled angrily. She try to wipe her scooty but it's seems impossible. "Aghhh isko lekar bhi nahi ja sakti tu to gaya bete ab bach ke dikha mujhse, sorry dhanno meri jaan us magarmach ki wajhe se ye sab jhelna padha tujhe". She kissed the head light.He did this because he know how much she hate girly things. She wants to buy a sports bike but her father bought a scooty she somehow agreed but now this.

She take a rickshaw and reach the ground where her more males friends was waiting for her.

"Shehnaaz kaha reh gai thi?"

"Sorry arun yaar but wo sidharth ki wajhe se late hui" she said angrily.

"Wo chod jaldi chal".

She play her match and win also and become player of the match. She wins a trophy and a medal.

"Yaar tere jese koi nahi hai puri team me".

"Haina i know" she said with attitude.

"Shehnaaz" the coach approach her.

"Yes sir".

"You played very well ladko se acha khelti ho you should try in women's cricket team select hongi pakka"

Her eye shine in happiness and she give him a sad smile.

"But sir abba nahi manenge"

He chuckle "mein manau?"

"Nahi nahi mein aese mohalle cricket me hi theek hu"

"Are just try once ek kaam karo next month ko mein ja raha hu stadium ek practice match hai under 19 ka tum chalo ek baar dekho kya pata interest jaag jaaye aur mujhe meri team ki captain mil jaaye"

She think for sometimes "mein dekhti hu sir" she said and left.

"Baat to sahi hai sir ki ek baar try karne me kya jaata hai aur agar meine khela aur mein select ho gai phir to India ke liye khelne milega" she thought and smile.

She reached home but frown when she find him in her home. He was sitting with her father. She try to escape from there but her father stop her.

"Shehnaaz idhar aao" he said sternly.

"Hanji".

"Betho"

She sat there quietly. He smirks towards her. She ignore him.