(9.5)

"Shehnaaz" Mr. Shukla stop her from behind.

She closed her eyes she know what he going to asked. She turn toward him.

"Pls meet me at my office room"

"Aur aapko kiu lagta hai mein waha aaungi" she said sternly.

"Kiuki mujhe Sidharth ke baare me baat karni hai and i know mere sawalo ke jawab sirf tumhare pass honge".

"And i also think the same ki mere bhi sawalo ke jawab aapke pass honge aur aap jhoot nahi bolenge".

He nodded and left. She took a deep breath and went towards the dining table. Sidharth was waiting for her while playing with fork and knife.

"Hi friend tum late ho gai?" He asked when he saw her sitting beside him.

"Ek to aap mujhe friend bulana band karo mera naam lo".

"Kya hai tumhara naam?"

"Shehnaaz" she said with a smile.

He keep his finger on his cheek and think something, she adoring him with a smile.

"Kya soch rahe ho"

"Mein naaz bulau?" He asked.

"Naaz kiu?"

"Aese hi" he shrugged his shoulders, she chuckle and nodded. He smile.

"Naaz bhuk lagi hai khilao na"

"Mein khilau?"

"Haan kiuki tumhare haath se khana aur bhi tasty lagta hai".

"Uffo Sidharth khana to kha lijiye yash bhai ne bataya aapne lunch nahi kiya hai" she said angrily.

"Baby busy tha na, ab tu aa gai hai to khila de"

"Chote bacche ho kya?"

"Haan hu ab khila"

"Mein khilau?"

"Haan kiuki tumhare haath se khana aur bhi tasty lagta hai" he said and kiss her cheek. She blush and feed him.

"Naaz khilao na jaldi" he pout sadly. She come out from her thoughts and feed him with love he eat while solving his rubik's cube.

"Tum bhi khaao ruko" he made a morsel and feed her with his hand. She wipe her happy tears and they both feed eachother.

"Naaz mere saath game khelogi?"

"Konsa"

"Ammm ludo?"

"But sirf hum dono khelenge to bore ho jayega mein na yash bhai aur divya ko bhi bulati hu".

He grin widely "okay mein room ne jaakar ludo nikalta hu".

"Aap jao hum sab thodi der me aate hai" she kissed his forehead in return he kissed her cheek which turn red and he left. She blush and hit and head. She message both of them to come asap than he remembered about Mr. Shukla. She went to his study room.

Mr. Shukla was working in his office when he hear a soft knock on his door.

"Come in"

She enter slowly in his room. He saw her and said "are shehnaaz aao na pls sit".

"No I'm fine aap bataiye kya baat karni hai"

"Aaram se beth jaao beta".

Unwontedly she sat infront of him "boliye" she said sternly.

He took a deep breath "Sidharth ki ye halat kese hui?"

She chuckle "ye aap puch rahe hai Mr. Shukla"

"Call me dad you're my daughter in law call me dad like Sidharth"