(9.4)

After 3 days when she feel little good she decided to meet Sidharth. With the help of Divya and Yash she went to his room.

He was sitting on bed holding his knees closed to his chest and sob while looking down. Her heart ached when she look at him. With lots of courage when signal them to take her near him.

"Sidharth" she said slowly.

He look at her with his red puffy eyes "tum kon ho?" He asked in childish tone.

"Are aap mujhe bhul gaye mein aapki friend" she said with a smile.

"Meri friend?" He point his figner towards himself. She nodded.

"Haan baba aapki friend lekin aap to mujhe bhul gaye" she said sadly.

"Are nahi nahi tum sad mat ho mein bhul gaya to kya hua phir se friendship kare?" He forward his hand towards her. She smile and hold his hand. Both smile and shake their hand.

"Friend tum mujhe mere ghar lekar jaogi ye doctor uncle bohot gande hai mujhe sui (injection) lagate hai".

"Bilkul hum chalenge na aapke ghar".

"Sacchi?" He asked in excitement.

"Mucchi lekin meine suna aap khana nahi kha rahe ho ye kya baat hui?".

"Are wo bohot ganda hai mujhe acha nahi lag raha" he pout sadly.

"Lekin phir aap strong boy kese banogo aur agar aap strong boy nahi bane to hum ghar kese jayenge batao aap?".

"Mein strong boy hu".

"Nahi abhi nahi ho warna aap aese hospital nahi aate na ab jaldi se ye khana kha kar strong boy ban jaao phir na hum ye doctor se fight karke ghar chalenge pakka".

He giggle "doctor se fight karke". She smile on his innocence.

"Friend tumhare bhi aai (injury) hui hai?"

"Hmm dekho na mujhe bhi ye doctor ne hospital me rakh rakha hai hum dono na saath me bhagenge yaha se deal?"

"Deal" he smile and eat his food with her hands.

Yash and divya smile looking at them. In those 3 days he didn't eat anything but now he is enjoying his food. That's the magic of love. The both enjoying eachother company. Sidharth feel comfortable around her. Later he fall asleep. She look at them and stood up.

"Sidharth ke parents nahi aaye?"

"Nahi unko sach me kuch nahi padhi hai meine call kiya tha but kisine receive nahi kiya" yash answer her.

She close her eyes in anger.

"Atleast news dekhkar to aa sakte the na" divya said.

"News?"

"Haan news tum dono ke accident ki pure sheher me fhel gai hai yaha tak ki news wale patient bankar Sidharth ka haal dekhne aa rahe the lekin meine aesa hone nahi diya" 

"Bhai discharge kabtak milega".

"Wese to doctor ne kal bola hai baaki dekhte hai"

"Ab tu chal rest kar le" divya said to her.

"Mein yahi ruk jaau please".

"Chal chup chaap" she drag her towards her room.

Next day they both get discharged from hospital still they need rest.

"Bhai aap sidharth ko lekar shukla mansion jaiye aur div tu mere saath chal mujhe kuch kaam hai".

"Lekin shukla mansion kiu shehnaaz it's not good for his health".