(9.7)

They all reached the hospital asap. Shehnaaz run like a maniac.

"Mr... mr shukla... ahhh mr. Sidharth Shukla?" She asked the receptionist while huffing.

"Mam relax pls aaram se bataiye" the receptionist said.

"Mr. Sidharth Shukla abhi admit hue hai" yash said insist of her.

"Yah he is emergency room"

"Okay thank you" he hold shehnaaz hand and went to the emergency room. Divya and Mr. Shukla was outside the room waiting for them.

"Div" yash said. She run toward him and hug him.

"Div... Divya kya hua hai?" Shehnaaz asked.

"I'm.... I'm sorry mein wahi thi but office se call aaya mein balcony me gai thi baat karne itne me achanak Sidharth ke chikhne ki aawaz aai mein gai to dekha wo.... wo stairs se niche gir gaye the" she said while hiccuping.

"It's okay divya sab theek hoga" yash said.

"Divya tujhpar barosa karke choda tha tujhe Sidharth ke saath thoda dhyan nhi rakh sakti thi" shehnaaz yelled at her.

"Shehnaaz divya ki galti nahi hai isme" yash said angrily.

"Ha galti divya ki nahi thi meri thi jo Sidharth ko akela choda" she sat on the steel banch outside the room.

"Shehnaaz relax Sidharth theek ho jayega" Mr. Shukla said.

She wipe her tears and saw Mrs. Shukla there. She stood up angrily "aap yaha kya kar rahi hai?"

"Oh beta lagta hai tum bhul gai but Sidharth mera bhi beta hai mujhe fikar hai uski"

Shehnaaz was about to say something when doctor come outside. She went toward him.

"Doctor Sidharth kese hai?"

"He is unconscious now let's talk in my cabin"

She follow him towards his cabin with Mr. Nd Mrs.Shukla. she turn and stop her.

"Kaha?"

"Andar" she said casually.

"Outsiders not allowed" she try to control her anger because they r in hospital. She enter in his cabin.

"Not now Natasha".

"I will kill"

"I will kill you if you come inside" he said and close the door on her face.

She fist her palm and went to Sidharth's room.

Inside the cabin :

"Doctor is everything okay?"

"Abhi kuch nahi keh sakte but unke direct head par chot lagi hai jab tak hosh nahi aa jata kuch nahi keh sakte hum ek baar hosh aa jaye to dekhenge but i think good news bhi ho sakti hai aur bad news bhi as a psychologist aapko pata hoga ye"

She nodded and went outside "don't worry" mr shukla said. She wipe her tears.

She directly went to his room as they shift him to a private ward. She enter and saw Natasha near oxygen machine. She was doing something.

"Kya kar rahi hai aap?" She yelled angrily.

Natasha jump on her place hearing her and turn.

"Ku... kuch nahi"

"Ye natak mere saamne karne ki zarurat nahi hai aapko kya lagta hai mujhe aapke baare me nahi pata"

"Ae ladki aukat me reh samjhi"

"Aukat me na aap rahiye samjhi aap warna aapko aapki asli aukat dikhane me mujhe waqt nahi lagega".

"Acha kya karogi"