(5.6)

The reception get over, now they are in their room. Sidharth is still angry with her why don't she take stand for herself.

Shehnaaz is going to chance but sidharth held her wrist on pulled her toward him. She get shocked with his action.

"Why did you not take stand for yourself haan jaanti ho tum mom ko kiu pasand aai thi isliye pasand aai thi kiuki unhone dekha tha tumhe apne liye stand lete hue to aaj kiu nahi liya?" He said angrily.

She take a deep breath then said "Kiuki jab baat meri thi ab hamari hai aur hamare saath do families bhi judi hai mein kuch bolti to wo log pehle to meri upbringing par bolte phir aapki family par bolte ki kesi bahu laaye hai isliye mein chup rahi" she pout and look down.

"Sana ye sochne ki bilkul zarurat nahi hai ki log kya sochte hai kya nahi wo chaar log koi matter nahi rakhte hamare liye wo kal bhi bura bolte the aaj bhi bolte hai aur aage bhi bolenge lekin tum chup mat rehna kabhi bhi self respect sabse upar hai samjhi".

Shehnaaz smile and hug him "thank you so much".

"Shehnaaz ye mat sochna kabhi bhi ke wo mere rishtedaar hai to mein gussa karunga balki mein ab zayda gussa hu tumse because tumne apne liye stand nahi liya".

"Sorry sidharth aage se aesa nahi hoga pakka" she hold her ears.

He kissed her forehead in assurance and again hug her.
..............

Next day they both have to leave for mumbai as sidharth take few leaves for his wedding now only two days left for his leave to get over.

"Sana saara saman rakh liya na?" Rita maa asked her. They both are standing outside the house as sidnaaz are ready to leave for mumbai. Shehnaaz parents also come to met her.

"Ji maa sab rakh liya aur aap aur papa kab aa rahe hai?" Shehnaaz asked to her father in law.

"Bass agle mahine hi aa jayenge waise to hamara man nahi hai waha shift hone ka lekin tum logo ne itna insist kara to aa rahe hai but jab tak dhyaan rakhna okay" his dad said.

"Puttar shehnaaz pareshan kare to batana" his mother in law said to him. Sidharth Chuckle while shehnaaz roll her eyes.

"Ji mummy" he said while smiling.

They hug them one last time, take their blessings and bid to bye to them.

They sat on their car and move toward airport. Sidharth notice her face which show sadness. Sidharth held her hand.

"Don't worry shehnaaz hum aayenge na unse milne aur next month to mom dad bhi shift ho jayenge aur tum jab chaho apne mummy papa se mil sakti ho aur tum bolo to mein papa se baat karta hu wo log bhi waha shift ho jayenge" he try to make her feel better.

She went into his arms and keep her head on his shoulder, he drop a kiss on her head.

"Aesa nahi hai sidharth it's just mein bachpan se yaha rahi hu kabhi gai nahi aese aur achanak se isliye just thoda ajeeb lag raha hai".

"Don't worry sweetheart everything will be alright thoda time lagega adjust hone me but sab ho jayenge I'm with you".

"Isliye to fikar nahi hai kisi cheez ki" she kissed his forearm.

Marriage changes the life of not only a girl but also a boy. She leave her comfort, he try to comfort her.  She leaves her house on his trust and he try to make her trust on him. That's how marriage work. Both have to put equal efforts.

They reached Mumbai in night. There was one day left for his vacation to end. He decided to give her a tour of mumbai so that she remembers the routes and don't feel odd there. He show her his work place so that she can come anytime easily.