(12.1)

In Mathura, our girl was sleeping peacefully when her mother enter in her room.

"Uffo kya karu mein is ladki ka" she went towards her.

"Sanu.... sanu uth jaldi aaj result hai na tera" she try to wake her but she didn't move an inch. "Kya karu mein is ladki ka are uth ja sanu warna tere papa ne upar aa jana hai aur phir tujhe pata hai kya hoga" she give her last threat and it's work. She work up with a jerk.

"Uth gai maa yaar sone bhi nahi dete"

"So jana meri gudiya lekin result to le aa chal uth jaldi" she said and left.

With lots of difficulty she finally went for fresh n up. She change into her school uniform, tie her hairs and run outside from her room.

"Uth gai maharani" her bua mock her.

"Ji bua ji" she said looking down.

"Aaj sneha ke liye rishte wali aa rahi hai kuch ladko ke photo dikhane bhaiya aap jaldi aa jana"

"Theek hai chal jaldi" he turn and said to shehnaaz. She nodded and went to take her mother's blessing.

"Jeeti rahe aur khub ache number aaye tere isliye bhagwan ko khass tere naam se prasad chadaya tha aur ye le dahi cheeni kha" she make her eat.

"Chalo" her father said sternly. She run towards him.

 She run towards him

Shehnaaz Singh. Age 16. Recently study in 11th class. She live in Mathura with her Orthodox joint family. Her father Ashish Singh is a famous jeweller among the city. Her mother Mrs. Sheetal Singh is a house wife. Shehnaaz is a extrovert type of person but her family make her an introvert still she spread happiness with her smile. A studies girl.

They reacher her school.

"Ja result lekar aa" ashish said sitting on his scooter.

"Papa aap bhi chalo na teacher puchti hai aapko phir" she said looking down.

He glare her "yaha aa gaya bohot badi baat hai ab ja aur chup chaap lekar aa result" he said sternly. She nodded and run inside.

She enter her classroom and her teacher and friends smile looking at her.

"Kya hua?" She asked.

"Shehnaaz tune top kiya hai pure mathura me" her bestfriend ashika shout in happiness.

She smile widely "sacchi".

"Are mucchi"

"Ha shehnaaz we are really proud of you" her teacher said.

"Thank you mam"

"Beta aapke parents nahi aaye?"

She smile fade away she look down "mam wo papa ko kaam hai na isliye"

"Hmm next time dhyan rakhna ye lo report card principal sir wants to met you specially monday jab school aaogi to apne parents ko saath lana".

She smile and nodded. She run outside where her father was standing talking on phone. She went towards him.