𝟎𝟗 | 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬

Despite performing gig after gig at Filthy McNasty's, the band were struggling to pay rent.

Billy : One day, we all piled into a booth at a diner down the street and put all of our money together.

Graham : It was all fun and games until the first of the month came around.

Camilla : I had counted, and even recounted it, but it was still barely enough to pay rent.

Eddie : I had to stuff my leftover toast into my pocket and save it for future use.

Karen : Camilla was doing a lot of work behind the scenes. Day after day, she called countless record labels, but no one was interested in taking us on.

Camilla : Even Parrot Guy had passed on us.

Billy : It was a very bleak situation to be in.

Bonnie : Rough patches happen, but even Warren was getting frustrated. Warren.

Warren : Yeah, we had to cut back on the fun stuff. I had to sit through that completely sober.

Eddie : The mood was quickly lightened, though.

Bonnie : [Sighs] Warren started wondering if it was all worth it and whether or not we should've become dentists like some guy called Chuck.

Warren : [Chuckles] BonBon's response to that remark was 'I wouldn't let you anywhere near my mouth.'

Bonnie : I hated every single one of them at that moment, man, they all just stared at me wide-eyed and they know I didn't mean it like that.

Camilla : [Laughs] I mean, it probably could've been worded differently.

Graham : We all knew what she meant, but [laughs] it was just too good.

Eddie : [Laughs] Poor BonBon.

Bonnie : To make things better, Warren didn't even comment, he just sat there and smirked.

Warren : [Laughs] What was there to say? Everyone was thinking the same thing. I will admit, I had probably thought about it a lot more than anyone else ...

Karen : I know I shouldn't have laughed, but I had never seen the Bonnie Jane Timberland sink into herself before. I'm pretty sure that was the first time I had ever seen her blush.

Bonnie : To change the subject, I brought up the living situation. My back was starting to hurt from sleeping on the couch.

Billy : [Shrugs] I mean, Bonnie and Warren were both offered Karen's room.

Warren : No way, man, that room was haunted as hell.

Bonnie : Fucking creepy ass room, I wasn't going to stay in there.

Karen : Since we were bringing up unspoken of issues, I mentioned the fact that we were still called The Dunne Brothers and how that name only applied to two of the six members.

Billy : My god, some awful names were thrown around in that discussion.

Karen : Warren came up with the worst name.

Warren : Immaculate Perception was not the worst name put forward - Graham literally suggested The Hercules.

Bonnie : The Dentists was whispered into my ear. That was probably the worst name put forward.

Warren : [Chuckles] I just wanted to see BonBon blush again.

Bonnie : There was a light bulb moment when Billy said 'The six of us will never agree on a name.'

Eddie : Karen suggested we call ourselves The Six.

Karen : There were in fact six of us, so who could find a fault in that?

Eddie : Even Billy was cool with it.

Billy : From that moment on, we were known as The Six.