𝟐𝟒 | 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫

Look At Us Now (Honeycomb) was released and it skyrocketed through the charts.

Bonnie : Warren, Eddie, Graham and I went out for breakfast one day.

Warren : Yeah, man, this place called Bob's. The best breakfast in town.

Graham : Just as we were leaving, we heard the song playing on the radio in someone's car.

Eddie : Obviously we stopped them and asked what station it was on.

Warren : [Laughs] We probably looked crazy, man, we were so excited.

Karen : I heard it playing in one of the local record stores. Funnily enough, someone was actually buying our record at the time.

Camilla : Julia and I were listening to Honeycomb on the radio and Billy turned it off when he came in.

Billy : [Laughs] I hated that song.

Bonnie : When we got back, Camilla was kind enough to have made us breakfast.

Camilla : I was holding a plate for Billy and one by one they all walked in and took something from it. As far as I was aware, they were just after coming back from a diner.

Warren : [Shrugs] Sharing is caring.

Bonnie : When you're hungover, too much is never enough.

Karen : I noticed a pile of mail had built up, so I went through it.

Graham : That was when Karen held up six magical envelopes.

Eddie : [Smiles] Our first paycheques for Look At Us Now.

Bonnie : We might as well have won the lotto.

Warren : [Chuckles] Six hundred dollars went a real long way in those days.

Graham : The first thing I bought was a surfboard.

Eddie : I got a couple of amps.

Karen : I bought stock market, obviously.

Warren : Oh, there was this beautiful fur vest in a shop down in Venice.

Bonnie : I probably bought something legal [chuckles].

Billy : I rented a house for Camilla and I. [Smiles] Our first house together as a family.

Camilla : [Smiles] It was perfect.

Graham : How should I say this? With Billy and Camilla out of the house, we all just felt a little bit, uh, freer.

Karen : I remember the night we all took acid for the first time.

Eddie : I could hear my fingers, man. It was crazy.

Graham : [Chuckles] I can't say I remember much from that night.

Warren : [Shakes head and chuckles] I was one with the Canyon that night, man.

Bonnie : I just remember music notes coming out of everyone, like, everyone was radiating their own song. [Laughs] I was smart enough to write one of them down and when I played it the next day, I just knew it was Warren.

Graham : All I know, man, is we started off on the balcony as a group and the following morning I was on the kitchen table in my underwear.

Eddie : At least Graham was still in the house, I woke up on someone else's patio!

Warren : [Laughs] I really miss drugs.

Bonnie : Jokes aside, Warren and I finally had a bed to sleep on.

Warren : Yeah, we took Billy and Camilla's place out back.

Bonnie : It was weird, we had spent the whole time sleeping next to each other but on separate couches. Having an actual bed where we could sleep beside each other was nice.

Warren : I just enjoyed the privacy [chuckles].