𝟒𝟕 | 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

The Pittsburgh show was a huge success that made headlines.

Bonnie : [Smiles].

Warren : [Chuckles].

Billy : After missing sound check, band lunch and family dinner, Bonnie and Warren decided to show up.

Karen : I hadn't seen Bonnie since we spoke the previous day.

Graham : We tried calling their room, but there was no answer.

Eddie : Honestly, I think we were all just relieved to see them run in just before we went onstage.

Bonnie : [Smiles] Fashionably on time as always.

Karen : We didn't have the time to question their whereabouts, we had to do a quick band huddle and get onstage.

Billy : We played for family that night.

Karen : I could've sworn I saw Bonnie and Warren exchange a smile when Billy said we were playing for family.

Graham : Everything was a little chaotic before that, but none of it mattered. All seven of us had made it onstage in time and we were ready to give one of the best performances of our lives.

Eddie : I remember seeing our families in the front row as soon as we walked out. It was special, man.

Warren : [Chuckles] Even Chuck was there to see us.

Graham : I remember seeing Bonnie whisper something to Billy as we all took our places. There was just something about the look on his face when she walked away that I knew something was up.

Warren : We played Regret You first and I swear every single person in the venue knew the words.

Karen : We were off to a great start.

Eddie : As soon as the song finished, I remember seeing Billy turn around to shake his head at Warren.

Karen : Yeah, I remember seeing Billy and Warren making faces at each other.

Graham : [Smiles] It all fell into place when Billy introduced us.

Daisy : I knew something was up when he changed the order he introduced us in. Instead of starting with Karen, he introduced me, then Karen, then Eddie, then Warren, then Graham and lastly, Bonnie.

Billy : 'And last, but certainly not least, we have the one and only, guitar-strumming primadonna, Bonnie Rojas!'

Bonnie : [Smiles] You heard him.

Warren : Easily the proudest moment of my life.

Bonnie : I will never forget the looks on everyone's faces when they heard that.

Graham : It took a minute to settle in.

Daisy : I didn't even pick up on it at first.

Eddie : Didn't I tell you they'd do this? Just run off, get married and not say a word about it to any of us!

Karen : Ever since the whole ring fiasco, I made a point about looking at Bonnie's hand every now and then just incase. There was no ring.

Bonnie : Nope. [Holds up hand] Just an engagement ring. [Removes ring] Pysch! Look at this [shows off ring tattoo].

Warren : [Holds up hand] Obviously I have a matching one, what kind of married couple do you take us for?

Bonnie : Full credit to Warren, it was his idea.

Warren : Wedding rings were too simple. [Chuckles] BonBon and I are far from simple.

Billy : Bonnie and I had our differences, but I was happy for them.

Camilla : I felt betrayed. After everything I had done for them and I wasn't even invited to the wedding.

Bonnie : Ho, Ho! The wedding hadn't even started yet.