𝟑𝟒 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

The band had no choice but to start rehearsals without Daisy.

Bonnie : There were many so problems in such a short span of time.

Graham : So many technical difficulties right off the bat. Eddie's amp was busted, there was a rattle in Billy's mic and a key mysteriously disappeared from Karen's keyboard.

Warren : That, uh, might've been me. [Laughs] It was an accident, I swear!

Bonnie : Warren and I arrived early the first day and we quickly grew bored of waiting around. [Chuckles] We decided to switch roles in the band until the others arrived. Warren was on keys and I was the lead singer.

Warren : [Chuckles] What can I say? Team Rhythm goes hard. Speaking of, did Eddie and Graham say anything about their instruments from that day?

Eddie : The tuning on my bass was completely whack! I never left anything in the studio after that.

Graham : My guitar was completely out of tune. I have a feeling it had something to do with Team Rhythm.

Bonnie : Got 'em.

Karen : Basically, the first day of rehearsals was a complete and utter shitshow.

Warren : You know what they say, a shitty rehearsal leads to a great show. Oh no, wait, that's for weddings isn't it?

Billy : Things picked up after that, and rehearsals were going well.

Eddie : Billy would never admit how difficult it was to perform a song that was literally made for two people to sing.

Bonnie : It was strange, to say the least. Imagine listening to The River without Daisy's vocals. It just wasn't right.

Graham : About a week into rehearsals, we got an unexpected surprise.

Eddie : Daisy showed up. Out of nowhere.

Warren : Turns out, she was in Greece the whole time.

Billy : I was running late that day, so you can only imagine how shocked I was to see Daisy standing there, in the studio, talking to the rest of the band as if nothing had happened.

Bonnie : You just know shit kicked off instantly.

Graham : Daisy didn't like the set list.

Eddie : No one liked the set list. Daisy was the only one willing to do something about it.

Karen : Billy was probably the only one that liked the set list.

Warren : Everything went back to normal. Daisy and Billy went outside to have their lovers quarrel, the rest of us stood around and waited for them to be done with it.

Bonnie : Yeah, there was a lot of that throughout the tour.

Eddie : We actually made a drinking game out of it, from what I remember.

Graham : When they came back in, Daisy announced that we were gonna play Regret Me.

Eddie : Billy gave in, for once, but he put his foot down when she said she wanted to play Look At Us Now too.

Warren : Just as they were about to go at it again, some guy walked in to the studio.

Karen : The bickering stopped and Daisy introduced him as her husband.

Bonnie : Bart, no, Shawn. I don't know he looked like a Ned. Norman? Rick? Nicky! It was Nicky. The guy's name was Nicky.

Eddie : I mean, I didn't even expect Daisy to show up that day, let alone show up with a husband.

Bonnie : You know what? Good for her, she seemed really happy.

Warren : Yeah, I mean, who knows? Maybe I'd show up to the studio with a wife one of the days ...

Bonnie : [Laughs] Could you imagine?

Camilla : I would've killed both of them.