𝟐𝟏 | 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧

The Six remained a band of five members.

Graham : We elected Eddie as our temporary frontman after that.

Karen : I don't think any of us were in the mood for anymore auditions and we wanted to give Bonnie some space.

Warren : Everyone was out of the house that day.

Graham : I went to lunch with Billy, Camilla and Julia. Karen went to visit a friend in San Francisco and Eddie said something about going to the store.

Eddie : [Smirks] I had a date, but none of them needed to know that.

Warren : I went to the store to pick up a few things. When I came back, I saw Bonnie playing the guitar on the couch. I was so confused because it sounded awful.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] I was trying to learn how to play with a pick. It was just so awkward to work around. I'll never understand how and why people use them.

Warren : I don't think she realised how cute she was when she got all frustrated and threw her head back. When I asked her what she was doing she explained that she wanted to start playing with a pick.

Bonnie : I mean, I didn't have to explain any further to Warren. Rob didn't play with a pick and I didn't want to play like he did. You know what Warren did? Sat down right beside me and told me to try again. And again. And again.

Warren : What's a small piece of plastic to rockstar like BonBon?

Bonnie : We were there for hours, man. It had gotten dark outside.

Warren : I knew she could do it, but at some point I did remind her that regardless of how she played, she would never be like Rob.

Bonnie : I mean, I'd like to think I wouldn't ditch my family and move across the country to chase my dreams, except that's exactly what I had done. I wanted to be a musician, I didn't use a guitar pick, I had green eyes, the list just piled up. The guy contributed to my existence, of course I was going to be like him in some way.

Warren : It was all starting to get to her head, so I suggested we go for a walk.

Bonnie : We hadn't even made it down the block when it started raining. In California. That late at night. The second we left the house.

Warren : We could've gone back, but we didn't. We just kept going.

Bonnie : I loved the rain.

Warren : We stopped for shelter at a bus stop, not that it made much of a difference we were already dripping from head to toe.

Bonnie : We sat down and, I don't know what it was about that bus stop, but I told Warren everything. I told him about my family, what it was like growing up in that house, how I was treated, why I left and how I didn't plan on going back.

Warren : It was a lot.

Bonnie : You know what Warren's response was? 'Why would you go back there when your family is right here?'

Warren : Of course I meant everyone, but, uh, [chuckles] I mostly meant me.

Bonnie : [Smiles] Why would I wanna be anywhere else after a statement like that?

Warren : [Smiles] We took the long way home.

Eddie : We were all in the living room when Bonnie and Warren came back.

Karen : I don't know what they were doing out in the pouring rain.

Billy : Was I surprised? No. Not at all. It sounded like something they'd do.

Graham : Me and Eddie knew we were in trouble once Bonnie and Warren gave each other a look.

Eddie : Those two idiots came over and shook their dripping-wet hair at us like a pair of dogs.

Warren : [Laughs] Yet another point to Team Rhythm.

Camilla : I couldn't have been mad at all the mud they had dragged in after them, they looked so happy.

Bonnie : Camilla asked us to replace the rug the next day.

Warren : Who knew rugs were so damn expensive?