𝟒𝟐 | 𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

The band celebrated Bonnie and Camilla's return with a party.

Graham : That same night, there was a party.

Billy : We were all happy to have the band back together.

Eddie : After everything that happened at the show, I didn't expect Bonnie to show up.

Bonnie : Trust me, if there was a party, I was gonna be there.

Camilla : As soon as I saw Bonnie I pulled her and Karen aside to talk.

Bonnie : Camilla handed me a drink and asked me if everything was okay.

Karen : Bonnie kind of shrugged it off, but that wasn't enough for Camilla.

Camilla : I asked her what happened after the show and she told us that she went back to the hotel with Warren.

Bonnie : We talked things through and I freshened up before the party. That was it.

Karen : When Bonnie said her and Warren were 'Cool' Camilla made a face.

Camilla : What does 'Cool' even mean? Did they or did they not get back together? Even worse, when I asked Bonnie what 'Cool' meant she just shrugged, she didn't even know!

Bonnie : I had every intention of getting shit-faced that night.

Karen : That was when we all did our first round of shots.

Camilla : Then our second.

Bonnie : Third round's a charm.

Karen : Can't say I remember much after that.

Camilla : I went out on the balcony for some fresh air.

Bonnie : I snuck in another round before getting a glass of champagne.

Graham : When Bonnie walked in, she seemed a lot happier than when I saw her last.

Bonnie : Everyone was sitting on the couch talking. Karen and I sat down next to Graham and we talked for a bit.

Graham : Bonnie's newfound happiness soured when she saw one of the roadie's had found her way onto Warren's lap.

Bonnie : [Laughs] That was when Eddie walked in.

Eddie : Bonnie called me over, but there was no space to sit.

Bonnie : I told Eddie to take my spot while I went to get more drinks.

Eddie : When Bonnie came back, she sat on my lap.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] It's a free country.

Warren : Obviously I was trying to make Bonnie jealous. I didn't expect her to stoop to my level and try to make me jealous.

Camilla : I was extremely confused when I walked in. I was also pretty drunk, so I didn't think about it for too long.

Graham : Eventually, people started to leave and everyone that was left had gathered in the living room.

Eddie : It was basically the band, Nicky and a couple of roadies left.

Bonnie : The buzz was gone and everyone had started to feel a little sleepy. So you can only imagine how Nicky's ramblings added to that effect.

Eddie : [Laughs] I don't even remember that, I think I passed out.

Graham : Yeah, at least half of the people in the room had fallen asleep.

Bonnie : Even the alcohol couldn't make Nicky sound interesting. It was only when he started talking about soulmates that I looked up.

Warren : I looked over to see Bonnie looking at me.

Bonnie : Neither of us broke eye contact as Nicky spoke.

Eddie : I woke up when Bonnie rose from my lap.

Graham : Finally. Something interesting was happening.

Warren : [Chuckles] Bonnie walked straight over to me and quietly threatened to put my head through my toms if I didn't get that roadie off my lap.

Bonnie : That bitch had the audacity to ask [mocking voice] 'What if he doesn't want me to go?'

Graham : I'm pretty sure everyone had woken up at this point.

Warren : I politely suggested she get off my lap. It was for her own good, Bonnie can get scary if she doesn't get what she wants.

Daisy : The roadie stood up and threw her drink at Warren.

Eddie : Then Bonnie threw her drink at the roadie.

Graham : Warren grabbed Bonnie's hand and the two of them ran like hell out of there.

Camilla : [Shrugs] It was inevitable.