𝟒𝟑 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

Tensions still lingered within the group despite the resolution of both Bonnie and Daisy's relationship and Bonnie and Warren's relationship.

Bonnie : Everything was going so well.

Graham : Karen and I had just told everyone we were seeing each other.

Eddie : Turns out they had been together since we started making the album. Warren and I did not pick up on that.

Warren : [Shrugs] How were we supposed to know?

Camilla : It was pretty obvious to me, and I wasn't even there half the time!

Billy : Yeah, when I told Camilla on the phone she did not seem one bit surprised.

Karen : Camilla Dunne, the official matchmaker of Daisy Jones & The Six since '77.

Camilla : Oh honey, I was in the business long before that.

Bonnie : Can confirm Camilla had been pulling strings for at least a few years by that point. [Smiles] Our little mastermind.

Camilla : [Smirks] Damn right I was.

Eddie : Love must've been in the air that day since Warren and Bonnie had also gotten back together.

Warren : For good this time.

Bonnie : That's what he thinks, I'm still waiting for him to refill the toilet roll in the downstairs bathroom.

Warren : [Stands up and hurries out of shot]

Graham : Everything had gone back to normal, with the exception of me and Karen.

Bonnie : But as we all know, nothing lasts forever and nothing stays the same.

Graham : We were all in the cafeteria area of the Miami venue when Billy and Nicky squared up.

Billy : I noticed Daisy had been taking more pills than usual, so I tried to get through to Nicky.

Rod : [Chuckles] When I suggested Billy should try and get through to Nicky, I did not mean through his jaw.

Eddie : Warren, Graham and I got behind Billy once we knew something was up. [Laughs] Even Bonnie stood up.

Bonnie : I mean, if it really came down to it, I'd rather have Billy's back than Nicky's.

Graham : [Chuckles] None of us even tried to separate them after Billy threw the first punch.

Eddie : [Laughs] We just watched it all play out.

Warren : I'd been wanting to punch that royal prick since Tulsa.

Bonnie : If Billy didn't do it, one of us would've.

Eddie : It should be noted that Rod didn't do anything about it either until Daisy walked in.

Bonnie : Yeah, Daisy was not too happy about that.

Daisy : Was it the right thing to do? Probably. Did I think that at the time? Absolutely not. I just walked in on the man I hated the most beating up the man I loved the most. Of course, I freaked out.

Graham : Billy walked out after that.

Karen : The energy was off for the rest of the day. Even the concert was shit.

The Miami show was dubbed the worst show of that tour by both critics and fans alike.

Bonnie : No shit. Daisy was tripping out of her mind, Billy was still pissed and everyone else had to deal with it.

Warren : Yeah, it was easily the worst show we had done.

Karen : We just needed to get through it.

Bonnie : [Laughs] Oh, we got through it alright.

Eddie : Daisy passed out towards the end of The River.

Billy : I brought her off stage and told her to get her shit together. There was blood dripping from her leg, for Pete's sake!

Bonnie : [Laughs] Eddie kept harmonising, so I kept harmonising.

Eddie : [Chuckles] We were so confused, we kept looking at each other having no idea what to do.

Karen : Once the song was over, we just stood there. We couldn't keep going because our lead singers had left the stage.

Warren : I looked over to see Daisy and Billy talking, well, Billy was doing the talking while Daisy just laughed at him.

Graham : While all of that was going on, Bonnie and I had a riff off. A distraction and a bit of entertainment.

Bonnie : [Claps] Performers, ladies and gentlemen.

Karen : Daisy walked back on stage when the crowd started chanting her name.

Warren : [Shrugs] The rest of us waited for instruction, but we didn't get any.

Graham : Daisy just started singing Honeycomb.

Karen : The crowd loved it, they even started singing along.

Eddie : Billy just stormed off.

Graham : No one else seemed to notice, all eyes were on Daisy.

Karen : Graham followed after Billy once Daisy had stopped singing.

Graham : [Shrugs] The show was over and I wanted to check on my brother.

Bonnie : The show was far from over.

Warren : After Daisy finished singing and Graham left, Bonnie started playing the chords to Look At Us Now.

Bonnie : It's called giving the people what they want.

Daisy : Bonnie knew what was up, so I called her over to sing it with me.

Warren : [Shrugs and laughs] I mean why not, right?

Eddie : We made it work.

Karen : Most of the band was still there, Bonnie sang Billy's parts and played some of Graham's parts too.

Bonnie : [Laughs evilly] The riff was mine.

Warren : That part of the show turned out to be not so bad.

Bonnie : [Smiles] That part of the show was dubbed the best improv performance of the tour by both fans and critics alike.