𝟏𝟗 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

After returning home from the rehabilitation centre, Billy made the decision to quit the band.

Billy : It felt like the right decision for me and my family at the time.

Bonnie : [Chuckles] Well fuck us, right?

Karen : We had all worked so hard during the time that Billy was gone, we hadn't even considered the fact that he might want to leave the band.

Graham : I was completely shocked when Billy told us.

Eddie : You know, even after everything we had been through, Billy didn't even want to hear what we had been working on. Of course, I was pissed.

Warren : That was it, we were a band without a frontman.

Bonnie : We had no clue what to do after that.

Warren : When in doubt, go to a rooftop party.

Graham : We all went out that night to try and get our minds off everything.

Karen : At some point during the night, Graham and I had separated from the group.

Eddie : Me, Warren and BonBon were all sitting at the one table and this guy asked us about the name of the band.

Warren : I mean, it was a logical question. We were called The Six, but there were only five of us now.

Eddie : [Chuckles] We all had a lot to drink, but Bonnie was a few shots ahead of us when she turned around to the guy and said 'Can you not fucking count?' and she started listing everyone off on her fingers 'There's me, Warren, Eddie, Karen, Graham and my personal favourite ...' and she just raised her middle finger, man.

Warren : [Chuckles] That was the last time we ever saw that guy.

Bonnie : I can't say I remember that, but you're welcome.

Eddie : I feel like everyone is a certain type of drunk, like, you've got your sad drunks, your fun drunks, your angry drunks, but with Bonnie, you just never knew what you were gonna get.

Warren : I remember this one night, I woke up at like five in the morning to Bonnie crying. I asked her what was wrong and she just said 'I love you so much.' [Chuckles] Come to think of it, that was the first time we ever said that to each other.

Camilla : I have a video of Bonnie yelling at a plant. Luckily I had my camera on me. [Laughs] I don't know what that plant ever did to her, but she threw her drink at it afterwards.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] I don't recall.

Eddie : Clearly, Angry Drunk Bonnie had made an appearance that night.

Warren : [Laughs] We called it an early night after Bonnie mistook the bartender as a girl who bought me a drink.

Bonnie : Yeah, I don't remember much from that night.

Eddie : After BonBon and Warren left, I went to find the others. Turns out, Karen had left with some guy and Graham was chatting up another woman named Karen.

Warren : It was a confusing time ... for everyone.

Bonnie : Everyone just had to bang it out that night so we could start fresh the following morning.

Eddie : I don't think we would've kept going if it wasn't for all the work we had done with Bonnie's songs during those past few months.

Graham : After everything we had been through, we were not about to let a good thing die.

Karen : The following day, we made the decision to search for a new frontman.

Warren : [Chuckles] How hard could it be, right?