𝟑𝟎 | 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭

The following day, Daisy returned to the studio and the band recorded More Fun To Miss.

Bonnie : [Laughs] More Fun To Miss.

Graham : It would be hard to forget the look on Bonnie's face when Billy showed us that one.

Eddie : When Billy was in rehab, we had all been working on this song called Wild Guess. Bonnie had written it, of course, and when we showed it to Billy the first time around, he didn't seem too interested.

Karen : When Billy first showed us More Fun To Miss, it was hard to ignore the similarities between the two songs.

Bonnie : Billy laid out the whole song for us. It had a similar melody, similar chords and even similar lyrics.

Warren : It was hard to miss. Billy had obviously taken some inspiration from Wild Guess.

Billy : I don't know what they're talking about.

Bonnie : Not a day went by that I didn't want to punch Billy Dunne in the face, but this day in particular was one of the hardest to resist the urge.

Graham : When Billy asked Bonnie to play a bit of the song before we recorded it, she played it the same way she played Wild Guess.

Eddie : [Laughs] That was when Billy knew he'd been caught.

Bonnie : I believe that was when he realised he'd have to give me some sort of credit.

Warren : Billy was too stubborn to admit it, but Bonnie's name did appear in the writing credits for that song.

Karen : Rightfully so, he hardly came up with 'For the record, I'm fine with what's left of what's mine' by himself.

Graham : Daisy came in to record the vocals after we had recorded the track.

Eddie : That was a very long day.

Karen : Daisy couldn't even get though the first verse without Billy stopping her.

Warren : We were there for hours.

Bonnie : You know, it reminded me of the day I auditioned for the band, except I wasn't the one auditioning. It was just hell.

Billy : Daisy and I always pushed each other to better, so that's what I was doing.

Eddie : Eventually, Daisy got all frustrated and walked out. Billy went after her.

Warren : I don't know what happened in the space of those five minutes, but whatever it was caused a miracle.

Graham : Daisy got it the first go after that.

Karen : Daisy absolutely killed it.

Bonnie : Couldn't have sang it better myself. More Fun To Miss ended up being even better than Wild Guess, thanks to Daisy.

Daisy : If I'd have known Billy had tried to take credit for Bonnie's song, I would've sang the original version instead. Fuck him.