𝟒𝟏 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞

When Bonnie walked on to stage for the first time in a week, she shocked not only the fans and media, but her band mates too.

Billy : I'd say I was onstage for about ten seconds when I felt someone remove the guitar strap from around my shoulder.

Bonnie : Fashionably on time, if I do say so myself.

Graham : I don't think any of us expected to see Bonnie that night.

Karen : I was certainly not informed that she was back.

Eddie : Man, I must've been tripping but I'm pretty sure I saw Bonnie and Daisy hugging. Last time I saw the two of them together, they were not on hugging terms.

Daisy : I didn't know she was coming back but I'm glad she did, Billy was starting to get a little too comfortable with that guitar.

Karen : We were shocked at first, of course, but we played that show as if she had never left.

Graham : I missed our riff-offs.

Bonnie : I missed it, man. I know it had only been a week but nothing beats the feeling of playing live.

Billy : I'll give it to her, Bonnie killed it that night.

Camilla : I was backstage the whole time and Billy had no idea.

Billy : We went off as we usually did while Daisy and Eddie performed Two Against Three. I did not know Bonnie wasn't the only one making an appearance that night.

Bonnie : Seeing Billy run to Camilla ... it reminded me that Warren wasn't going to run to me like that.

Warren : I wanted to, so badly.

Bonnie : I would be lying if I said I didn't hold out some sort of hope, but I lost it all when Warren approached me and said 'Hey, we need to talk.'

Warren : Backstage was too crowded, so we went out the side door.

Bonnie : The second the door closed behind us, Warren pulled me in for a hug and said he was sorry.

Warren : I had seven days to think about what I was going to say to Bonnie when she came back. I forgot it all the second I saw her.

Bonnie : I needed Warren's hug then just as much as I did when I was in the hospital. I hated myself for what I said next, but I had to say it.

Warren : 'What kind of couple are we if we aren't there for each other in the hardest of times?'

Bonnie : Warren didn't get the chance to answer. We were called back on stage.

Graham : I saw Bonnie wiping her eyes as she went to pick up her guitar. By the time she turned around, you wouldn't have even known it.

Billy : Everything was going great until we got to No Words.

Eddie : We were all a little bit ... hesitant to play that one.

Graham : There's only one guitar for No Words, so during rehearsals I asked Bonnie if she wanted to play it. You know what her reply was? 'Sadness is not my style, so no.'

Bonnie : I was on occasional slap of the tambourine duty.

Karen : Every single one of us looked at Bonnie at least once during that song.

Camilla : Warren didn't take his eyes off her.

Billy : Yeah, that one definitely struck a chord that night.

Graham : We were just about halfway through the song when her I noticed her eyes had started to glisten.

Bonnie : I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I didn't need their pity.

Karen : I saw Graham say something to her, but they were on the other side of the stage and I couldn't hear it.

Graham : I said 'We know how strong you are, you don't have to put on a show for us.'

Bonnie : I wasn't going to breakdown on stage in front of thousands of people. I just wasn't.

Karen : Next thing I knew, Bonnie was gone.

Eddie : Warren dropped everything and ran after her as soon as she left the stage.

Billy : What else was there to do but keep going?

Bonnie : I didn't know where I was going, but I needed to get out of there. I went outside for some air, but I didn't make it far.

Warren : When I found Bonnie, she was sitting on the side of the street with her head in her hands.

Bonnie : I didn't even notice anyone had followed me until Warren wrapped his arms around me and said 'I'm here now. I'm here whenever you need me.'