Busses and Detention

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: I just got out of school and I'm waiting for the bus to take me home. And for whatever reason I have to cough up 10 bucks to Ali the bus driver.

I just moved here and I'm already making friends with everyone here... except Natesea. She HATES me and I don't get why. Ooooooh! I forgot to mention I've lived here before so it kinda explains why I know everyone...INCLUDING NATESEA🫤. Why does my brain work like this? It's weird.

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: Thank the Hell that school is finally over. I'm about to walk out and I suddenly feel a tug and then I'm dangling 2 feet off the ground, "Where do you think YOU'RE going Mr?" I forgot I had detention AGAIN. This time Principal Houston is mad, "And you Ruvyvat," I looked at the boy who looked like an Oreo. The boy had a scary voice but sounded..Russian? "It's Ruvyzvat, cyka" "You each have an hour of detention for having a "who-can-stuff-the-most-Mac&cheese-up-their-nose contest" The boy then snapped back and said: "I'm very sorry but I have to go somewhere and if I'm late my мамочка is going to shred me to pieces so if you'll-" "NO! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING AND THAT'S THAT!" Wait, isn't grabbing students by the collar  and almost choking them to death illegal? Yeah, prolly.

??? 𝗣𝗢𝗩: My brother is annoying the HELL out of me,he keeps asking me "SELIIIIIII! I'M TIRED CAN WE GO TO BED NOWWWWWWWW?" I'm just about ready to...I don't even know how to explain the level of annoyance this child is giving me. I am going to slap his face off!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘...𝙱𝚢𝚎!

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

Word count: 248