My life is Hell pt. 2

3rd person POV: "He wishes to be alone." Scottie assures her in his usual raspy voice, " No he doesn't, he loves me like another sister, I'm going up there-" "The child wishes to be alone." He interrupts. "Alright Alright, geez..." She stops to think for a bit, and then proposes "I'm going home. Good day Mr. Scottie."

Ruveta leaves Sarvin alone with his "dad", which, undeniably, is a very bad idea. So until his mother or sisters come back, so as his little sister Saidie would say; Sarv's screwed!

Sarvin's POV: I've been here a while. A long while. I need to find something to do.
"SARVINAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU OKAAAAY?"
I wonder why she's asking, but I definitely am not. I don't wanna answer, I'm still scarred and scared and tired.

"Sarvin, baby, open up! Oh, is he out with his little girlfriend again, Scott?"

That's a bit rude... wait if I keep quiet, then I'll know what they say when I'm not around.

"I don't know miel, I wasn't watching her."
"¡¿ESTABAS VIENDO A SARVIN?! ¿SABES EN CUÁNTO PELIGRO PODRÍA ESTAR AHORA MISMO SCOTTIE?(YOU WERENT WATCHING SARVÍN?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DANGER HE COULD BE IN RIGHT NOW SCOTTIE?)"
"No. And I don't care."
"CUANDO SALGO DEL BAÑO TU CULO MEJOR SAL Y BUSCA A SARVIN. ¿ESE LO TIENES TÚ? (WHEN I AM OUT THE BATHROOM YOUR ASS BETTER BE OUT AND LOOK FOR SARVIN. DO YOU GOT THAT?"
"Yeah, yeah, okay honey."
"ESA ES "LAYLIA" PARA TI, JODIDO BASTARDO!(THAT'S "LAYLIA" TO YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!)"
"Fine by me"
Damn, she's mad ain't she. At least I know someone cares about me.

My dad walks out in most likely fear and forgets that I'm up here. "MAMMAAAA" I call out, in hope that she'll find me,

"¿SARV? ¿DÓNDE ESTÁ TU HERMANO? ¡LE VOY A DAR UNA PALIZA SI NO LO ENCUENTRAS! (SARV? WHERS YOUR BROTHER? I WILL BEAT HIM IF YOU CANT FIND HIM!)"

"No, mama, I am Sarvin."

"Who's your crush?"

"WHYYY MAMA??? THAT SO RUDE!! YOU WILL-"

"Oh yeah, definitely Sarvin. What are you up there for honey? You're allergic to dust mites you know that."

"Dad got mad that I practically failed a test so he beat the fuck outta me and locked me up here. And bonus because there's lots of- *girly ahh shriek* SPIDER!"

"Oh...Pensé que estabas volviendo loco como el niño promedio de tu edad... Cón Veta!(I thought you were going wild like the average kid your age... with Veta!)"

"Mama. For one I'm fifteen, and why would I do that with my best friend?"

"No veo por qué no lo harías- (I Don't see why you wouldn't)"

"Just get me outta here."

About 3 1/2 days after...

"So... our so-called "priest" of a father locked you in that dusty ass attic for like 6 hours?"

"Very detailed, and yes actually."

"What."

"What. What?"

"What. What Whaaaat?"

"What. What Whaaaat What?"

"This is going nowhere."

"Smartest thing you've ever said-"

"WHAT."

"Ay, ay, ay, here we go again."

Sarvente's POV: " Now that I think of it, I see why dad put you up there; YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE ASS."

"Am not!"