Ruveta and Sarvente J.'s Bad History

Narrator: It was a nice Sunday, no yelling, no fighting, and best of all no bad nostalgia... that is, until Sarvin asked a dreaded question;

Sarvin's POV: "... But I truly wonder, why on earth do you hate my sister so much?" Ruveta, with no hurry whatsoever answered his question, "She did something totally unforgivable in 3rd and 5th grade. That's why I call her «Несчастная сука». (The Unfortunate Bitch) It should really be «Несчастный позер» (The Unfortunate Poser), but I kind of like it as I call it, she kinda is a bitch in some ways."
I am wondering why my sister is supposedly an unfortunate bitch. Should I ask her? Should I not? "Well, she's unfortunate to lose my friendship because I'm a very loyal person, and you already know why she's a bitch." "I still wanna know what happened."

FLAAAASHBAAAAAACK

                                                                                     Troy County Elementary

Young Ruveta POV:Well look who it is, all dolled up again." "What do you mean? You told me to dress like this." "Hey, Sarvente J., maybe don't be so rude, you did tell her to dress better." "No she's just dressing like that to be slutty and lure guys in." "Ma'am, I'm in the fifth grade why on earth would I be trying to be a wh*re and pull guys in?" "Because you're like your mom, y tu mamá es una puta que terminó deseada porque no podía manejar a tu hermano." "WHAT DOES MY MOM HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? SHE'S NOT A SLUT, SHE'S ACTUALLY A NICE PERSON, UNLIKE YOUR ASS." "At least I'm not a criminal's daughter."
"At least people actually like me-"

"NO." "Hey, maybe you should ca-" "SHUT UP RUVENA." "S-Sorry, S-Sarvente J-J-J." When she said that I saw red. "*softly* Y-You Bitch, you motherfucking bitch. Say it again, I dare you." "PLEASE, what are you gonna do? You're the baby, you have no power whatsoever." "I'm done being the baby, I hate it here you make me feel worthless." "You are worthless that's what you don't realize. You are nothing, you should just disappear and never come back. People would LOOVE that." "What about my actual friends? Sarvin, Tylir, Hunter, Ruvena M.? They would be heartbroken, what if-" "What about me? Aren't I your friend?" "You've never been a friend to me. You're mean and I just now realize that." "FINE THEN, you don't wanna be friends with me then you can sit with the boys who stick French toast up their noses." "At least I would be happy there. Goodbye you несчастная сука."
"BYE WH*RE!!! I HOPE YOU REGRET THAT DECISION."

   2 hours later...

Ruveta Rainbova, Please report to the front office.

"So Sarvente J. Tells me you were dressing against dress code and called her a wh*re?" "No, you have it backwards, I was dressed like this and she called me a wh*re because I was dressed better than her I guess." "You guess? Bring a witness, I don't believe you, she's a very honest and good child, unlike you." Bitch... "Ruvena M." "Which one? MacNarma or Madison?" "MacNarma."

Ruvena MacNarma, please report to the front office.

"So Ruvena M., what did you see or hear about the incident with Ruveta Rainbov, S-" "Rainbova." "She tells me that Sarvente J. called her a wh*re." "The defendant is telling the truth, Sarvente J. did call her a wh*re, she also told her she was a slut, insulted the defendant's mother in Spanish, pressured the defendant to do something terrible, and shoved me to the ground." "How long has this been happening, Rainbova?" "Since 2nd grade." "Okay, Sarvente J. Will be suspended for a month due to bullying, physical abuse, and verbal abuse. Rainbova you are going home because you called her a slutty bitch in Russian." "No I called her an unfortunate bitch." "We'll add two weeks on the suspension for excessive lying."

  I am getting Motion sick so I'll stop here. I'll continue soon

Word count: 660