Realization

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: I was getting ready to leave the house for school when someone rand the doorbell "This early? Ruvi answer it please." Peter ordered. I answered the door and you'll never guess who it was. 

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 SARVIN!

"What do you want from me this early in the morning?" "Me and my sister wanna walk to school with you." "Well tough luck, I ride the bus." "Oh, does your broth-" "All of us do, dip$hit." I try to slam the door but Sarv's foot gets in the way.

She grabs me by the tie and says "Listen here, Blackbeard." "I'm listening short-a$$." "Only I'm allowed to call my brother ANY type of mean name you hear me." "I can't hear you from up here, maybe grow some inches and then I'll be able to hear you." My brothers and Sarvin laugh. "Shut it, PERVS, let's go." But Sarvin spoke up and said,"No I'll ride the bus." "Ok, have fun." 

The bad thing is that I leave about an hour earlier than my brothers, so it's gonna be awkward. The good thing is that from behind  there's not gonna be "OoOoOoOoOOOh! Ruvi and Sarvin sitting in a tree,  K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" 

When we got on the bus we payed the fine and sat down, but a lady started yelling at us saying that "Oh, it's my seat I always sit there" and "You kids better respect me or I'm calling the cops" she was E͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞ Arrested off the bus because she hit me in the face with her purse, and we were refunded for the rest of the week

When we finally settled down, I fled Sarvin sleeping on my shoulder. His face is really wa- NO,NO,NO, NO! I'M NOT CRUSHING ON SOMEONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A FRIGGIN' NEOPOLITIAN ICE CREAM. Since I already looked like a tomato, I turned to the kid who was sitting behind me, made a stupid face, and there was too much laughter to comprehend. The mom thanked me for making her son laugh and got off.

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: Ruvina woke me up when it was time to get off, and she was kinda reddish. It looked cute on her. Wait did I just think that. Oh crap, I'm crushing on the daughter of "Rasputin". I'm dead meat. When we were about to get off, The bus driver patted Ruvina on the head and told her to "be safe out there, likewise for your little friend."

We thanked him and left. I was still zoned out from what I thought and Ruvina was looking at me weirdly. "What?" "*giggle* nothing, bye brace-face. See you in 4th period." "See ya!" Oh my goodness she looks so cute.

Then Natesea came up to me and started flirting and touching me like a pervert. She has like the BIGGEST crush on me. She even got herself a little plushie of me, according to my sister.  

I just put my focus on the locker numbers and zoned her out, I got the hardest slap on the mouth for "using ADHD to get rid of her". 

When I got to class, all I could think about was Ruvina—and football practice. Most of MY teachers honestly don't like me because I don't pay attention. The only two that actually like me are Ms. Torriella Larsson, the speech teacher, and Tord and Tori's older sister, and Ruvina— yes, she's gonna be my tutor starting next Monday because she's so smart. 

Torriella recomended her as a tutor  at parent teacher conference because "She's smart for someone with ADHD and autism, and they're like best friends!" Thanks Torriella. It honestly felt like she was calling me stupid, but she would never do that. I've known her since I was 2, and she is definitely the best teacher I've ever had so that's how I know. 

But the next time I get the chance I will flip her dumba$$ off. I would yell it if I could. My teacher called my name, "Sarvin are you even paying attention?" "No, sir." "ADHD is ABSOLUTELY NOT a reason to not work. What's the answer to number 5." The problem was 12 x y - 8 = 64. Solve for y. 

I thought for a while and he said "Well, are you going to say it today or tomorrow?" "..." "Well?" "SEVENTY-TWO!!!" "That is... INCORRECT!" The ENTIRE class including me yelled "WHAT?! WE ALL GOT THAT MR. FREDRICKSON!!!" "Well, Sarvin, how did you get your answer?" "My smart-a$$ brain." "Well apparently that brain of yours is pretty stupid because you'd have to do some math for that." His little lecture would really scar me forever, I put my head down and started crying. "If you're going to cry like one of the little girls you eat with, go to the office and cry to your sister." 

My friend Tylir walked me to the office and helped me report him to my sister and the principal. She said she would fire him and math class would be shut down for a long time until she gets another teacher. While she called him to the office, Tylir comforted me because I was still crying 

Ruv, Ruvi, Sarv, and my other friend Chad entered the office with Ruv and Ruvina crying and Mr. Fredrickson with a stern look on his face as he dragged Ruvi by the tie. After Ruv and Ruvi talked with the principal, We watched the Principal yell at him and finally, after CENTURIES she fired him. 

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩:When he finally came out of the office, he looked FURIOUS. He looked like he was about to kill us. It was so funny but we had to hold our laughter or else the principal would suspect us to be faking. 

She and Lorianna thanked us for telling them, and the principal said on Monday she'd give us an honesty award at the assembly. Sarv and Sarvin's jaws were practically on the ground at that. Peter and Torriella came into the office and said thay saw our ex-teacher, and came here to ask what was wrong. Sarvin told him everything and Peter was dying of laughter when he heard the teacher got fired. Lorianna slapped him and told him "This is no laughing matter!" They we're both super proud of all six of us when he told them about the award. 

They gave us the tightest hugs and left.

I need some ideas so that I don't make a 1,000 word chapter again.Пока!

Word count: 1,076