Freaking High School

Ruveta's POV: "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you, Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodb-"*SMACK*

"I'M AWAKE I'M AWAKE I'M AWAAAAAAAAAKEEE!!! SHUT UP!!" "Ruveta, get up, it's August 31." "So what?" "It's your first day of School" "Tsk, shut up, Aarry, did you change my alarm to that." "Ruv and Peter did it." "Pass me some orange juice or something, pretty please uuuhhh😩" *Bleeeeeeeeeeeeep* "Can I get some cereal and milk please???" "Cereal and Orange juice coming right up!!!"

*30 minutes before*

Sarvin's POV: How the hell did Ruveta's alarm wake me up from like 50 feet away??? *checks date* Aww man no more infinity recess... Well at least I have Cady and Ruveta... right? "Pass me some orange juice or something, pretty please uuuhhh😩" That sounds like the alarm woke Ruveta up for sure. "Howdy Neighbor!!!" "Morning"

Ruveta's POV: As I get ready for school I chat with Sarvin on the phone, wake my other brothers up, pack my book bag, etc. And at 6:30 We got to the bus stop and just waited there, we use public transportation because A. It's not nearly as loud, and B. Now, it only costs 50 cents per 15 minutes to ride! And C. It's much faster cause it's stops every 30 minutes instead of every 2 seconds.

At school...

Damn, Hilltown High School looks fire, I think Cady's mom teaches here.

Sarvin's POV: After me and Ruveta got our schedules, we had only like 3 or 4 periods together which kinda sucked and we only had 1 period with Cady. We got to pick the subjects of some of my classes so I took French, and Ruveta took German.

Narrator's POV/ 3rd Person: Even as Freshman Ruveta,Sarvin, and Cady were already popular— mainly because of Sarvin's reputation as a "hot jock". There were hall fights, which of course, Ruveta was pulled into and won. All while Cady was just watching, in wonder of why she became friends with an ambivert like Ruveta, or a slight extrovert like Sarvin. 
Meanwhile with Ruveta being hot-headed as she wonders how she just tackled a senior into a locker and beat him half to death. And Sarvin, my dear clueless Sarvin was just wandering the halls thinking about lunch and footballs and especially Ruveta, who now has more than half of his heart.

After School, they went to Sarvin's house to watch movies, play video games, sports, and do stupid experiments on their bikes. 

Cady's POV: Wow, these two are mythically stupid *bleep* Damn, Sarvin's house looks nice and he has his own room too, unlike Ruveta, who shares with her oldest brother, Revieno. Narrator: What Cady doesn't understand about Ruveta's Family was that their parents were never home, but she was too halfwitted to inference that they were dead, leaving Ruveta to search her brain for words for hours, and days, and weeks to come. Another thing is that Ruveta's last name is Rainbova, whilst all her brothers were Rainbov, it's a Russian thing, but yet again, Cady was too mindless to inference that.

That's all folks, I can't search my brain for anything love you!!!