The Bloody Incident

𝟯:𝟱𝟰 am

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: My dad woke me and Peter up extra early today and dragged us and Takio to the kitchen(the only reason Peter came was because he's the oldest, and yet, has nothing to do with it), and there was literal blood EVERYWHERE.  There were also some footprints too, and the shoes looked like they were either mine, Mama's or Takio's. 

All the blood scared the living crap out of Takio, so it couldn't possibly be him...So, the decision was left on either me getting grounded or Mama getting her sickle taken away. Peter backed me up and said, "Mama's a size 9, and Ruvi is only a size 7 so it couldn't be her. Plus those footprints look like heels and she only wears those beat up sneakers mom gave her." 

I got Mama down and she said she hadn't been out in 3 or 4 days, and the blood looked fresh. Papa called Piter to help him and the rest is a blur... So yeah! If my house is infested with officers when I get home, Mama is screwed.

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: My older sister Lorianna woke me up at like 5 am and told me to look out the window, "¿LA POLICÍA?" "Hell yeah," She gave me the look because I yelled that in Spanish, wich is a very rare thing for me to do.

 I opened my window and yelled to Ruv's window, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON RUVVY BOY?!" "IDK BUT TAKIO JUST RAN AT ME AND LOOKED LIKE THE LIVING CRAP WAS SCARED OUT OF HIM!" We kept yelling at each other until we woke Tori and Tord up. 

"HEY RUVVY BOY, IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR HOUSE IS SURROUNDED BY THE POL-" "WE KNOW" "AND IT IS VERY INFESTED WITH THEM TOO, I'M GONNA HAVE TO CALL THE EXTERMINATOR TO GET RID OF 'EM!"  We all laughed at Ruv 's little joke, and Ruvina over heard us and decided revenge... at least on her brother. 

After Ruvina's open house of comedy, we all started getting ready for school—until we heard Ruvina screaming , "OMG! THEY'RE IN MY F&$*&%G BEDROOM!"

𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌-𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗  𝘛𝘰 8𝘢𝘮

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩:You must be thinking that, "Now that I'm at school nothing can bother me!" Well that's wrong, unless Natesea and her minions are absent today. 

"Hey, milk-head! Did you do my homework?"  "Nnn-nnn, cyka" "AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?" "No, tu pera" "All i understand is that you're not getting any lunch money! Have fun starving at your stupid job,Ha-ha!" But I just so happen to speak and understand some English, "Tf? That doesn't even make any sense!" "It doesn't have to Oreo advertiser." "Have fun failing your semester CYKA"

I forgot to mention, they call me "MILK-HEAD" because my hair is completely white. Crap, it's 8:10 I'm late for class! Just as I get into class I hear 2 things, 1: My teacher's lecture on why I'm late for class, and 2

𝘗𝘈: "𝘙𝘜𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘈 𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘉𝘖𝘝  𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘗𝘖𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘛 𝘖𝘍𝘍𝘐𝘊𝘌,𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵,𝘙𝘜𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘈 𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘉𝘖𝘝 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘗𝘖𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘛 𝘖𝘍𝘍𝘐𝘊𝘌,𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒  𝘠𝘖𝘜!"

Bye guys hope you have a good day! And if no one told you today you're amazing and beautiful!