Almost, so close.

Warning:
Slight Sexual content, alcohol

Ruveta's POV: "Dude, dude, the break went by like a breeze. You'll survive this time!"

"Did you happen to forget the only source of water I had was sink water. And, every two days my dad only went in there to "relieve his anger and stress" from my sisters."

"No, surprisingly. Hey, I'm turning 16, let's go to Jacob's party! I'm sure there'll be alcohol! Great way to prepare for college. What do you say?"

"Youre Russian. No alcohol until you're 18 sweetheart."

"Fuck Russia. People already say I'm their "little baby c word" of a spy. Let's go, pretty please?" Please say yes, please say yes!

"Hm. Fine, only cause you're cute."

"Got a little crush? Well, I'll think about it. Maybe test your feelings a little."

"What?"

"NooooooOooothing."

"Mhm, wait JACOB? Like Jacob Jarret Jacob, or Jacob Jacobs Jacob? If option one then you are going out of my house, and in Romantix to go f-"

"Aren't you in my house? But anyway, Option two. And who the hell names their child Jacob Jacobs? Plus, Jarret's parties are all gossip parties, no drinks and too much sex.

Jacob's on the other hand are always fun and entertaining, always alcohol, still sex but in private, or they lead to sex, and you can use their showers."

"True."

"Don't we need to change? You stay there."

I need to wear something sexy but not too outrageous that Peter won't let me leave. I'll just say Im going to the abandoned house ( code for party).

Let's see, this bra will work. Hm this t-shirt with this tank underneath, and these shorts will go fantastically with high socks! I can pull them down after I get far enough so I still look cute.

"How do I look? Like if you were my boyfriend."

Sarvin's POV: Goodness gracious. "Sexy. Best friend; Adorable Natesea; Good Enough, try harder." This girl has a way of just materializing in front of people doesn't she?

"Thank you! Now you go get ready."

A few moments later...

I don't like this. Why don't I like this.

"Why are you staring at your ass?"

"I'm not starting at my ass. I just don't like the pants but they're the only ones you own that fit me."

"Veta has all the pants that would fit you properly."

"Well spotted. She's in there."

"No shit Sherlock, I'll just get some from the attic. VETA HAS ALL THE FUCKING PANTS."

"Why are you even here, don't you have work Peter?"

"No, I told them your sister was having my kid. Here."

"You unbutton those pants and I swear I will grab the nearest object and prevent my sister from having your kid. Next time you forget to wear a c-"

"You watch the late channel or something?"

"Yes actually."