Backstory

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: I'm 3,4,5,6,and 7! That's a lot of tally marks. I get up and go by my favorite tree on the play ground, I put my hoodie on to avoid bullies like Natesea and Brendi. 

I lay down on the tree and I almost fell asleep when a little boy came up to me, "H-hello, I'm Sarvin como te llama?" (What's your name?) Since I speak a little bit of Spanishi could understand the boy, "Me llama Ruvina but, uh... you can call me Ruv or Ruvi." "Cool, how old are you?" "7 and a half., my birthday's on October 25th" " I just turned 8 on June 1st" "RUVI, RUV! TIME TO GO HOME!" "I gotta go, catch ya later!" "Wait what's your address? Write it here." 

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: The girl wrote her address and her mom's number—she has really pretty handwriting, and she looks really pretty... I grabbed a pretty flower and put her hair in a half up half down ponytail with the flower in the middle. "Thanks! I bet it looks great! See ya!" "Bye." 

I heard my sister's footsteps coming up to me "hey bro,... pff, why are you blushing?" "Blushing, I AM NOT BLUSHING." "Yeah, if you say so. Lori's here too she said get in whenever." "Kk."

I wanted to put a picture of how the flower looked but watt pad wouldn't let me Idk maybe in the next part

Bye!