The "Newbie"

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩:Another day at school, another to dread I walked into the building and some kid crashed into me "Ah! I-I'm sorry M-Miss!" "You better be-" and then I'm guessing to avoid conflict he said, "M-My n-names S-Sarvin, y-yours?" He honestly looked and sounded pathetic, somewhat like his sister, Sarvente. But, I decided to just go along with it, "Ruvina, you're my friend's little brother." 

 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: "Y-Yeah Sarvente is my sister." Geeeeesh the girl looks scary, but for some reason she looks like the boy I got detention with yesterday. I think that she's his sister! He'd told me that he had 3 other brothers and a sister. That makes sense... WAIT! "YOU LOOK LIKE THAT LADY ON THE WAN-" "SHSJSHHSJSHSSHH! I don't need people knowing that alright." "Blyat, the bell just rang. Catch ya later ding dong!" I didn't respond and walked to class. She seems nice...

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: When I sat down in class a girl that looked like the boy I met earlier sat down next to me. I immediately knew who it was and proceeded to ignore her nonsense. "Hi Ruvina!" "Hello?" "It's really good to see you!" "Why aren't you talking?" Let's say whatever I did next got me in detention...and grounded. 

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩: I don't know what her problem is. Oh! I know, it's because I put a couple Oreos together and said that it looked like her! I was trying to say sorry but she didn't wanna hear it. Geeesh, she's emo at 12 in 1998. Soooooooooo '80's!

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 ( 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥)

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: Dang, I got detention because I slapped her not even that hard! Ugh! 

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: I got detention again- WHAT?! Her again? And I think it's only her second day here too. I walked over to say hi.

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: "Hi, Ruvina right?" I looked up and saw the boy. "Hi." The kid looked like he was thinking of something to say so I said something, "What are you in prison for?" "I stuffed a fork up your broth-" "Wich one?"  "I stuffed a fork up Ruv's nose." "He deserved it then." "Why?" "I don't want to talk about it."

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: My dude must have done something really bad but I'm also wondering why her and my sister are in detention. All my sister said was "Ruvina is in detention with me too!" I just wasn't listening half the time.

I'll just end this one here

Have a good day!

Word count: 411