The Last Day of School

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: Today is the last day of school... AND THE EXECUTION OF MY AMAZING 5-STEP PLAN TO GET REVENGE ON NATESEA!!! 

So the plan is:

Step 1: At the lunch , go to the office crying your soul out, and Lorianna and her immature brain will grab you by the tie, comfort you and ask what's wrong; then proceed to step 2

Step 2: Tell Lorianna EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL of what's happened over the past couple months, she'll feel bad for you and call in the vice principal; then comes step 3.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 to the vice principal, then Natesea will be called into the office, and now step 4

Step 4: Natesea will get into a lot of trouble and both of her scholarships taken away, Natesea will attack, and finally step 5

Step 5: Lorianna will call the cops and get Natesea sent home and possibly  jailed for 24 hours, and that's my foolproof plan that is not very likely to work!

After I went over my plan with Sarvin, he agreed to be a witness for me as he has seen A LOT of the times Natesea has thrown me to the ground both physically and emotionally.

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: Ruvi's plan was absolutely amazing, but there was one little detail missing... SARVENTE! Why Sarvente you ask, well mainly because she's the biggest gossip in school and will help her little bro Aka ME at all costs. So we'll just tell her everything Natesea has done and then...BAM! Natesea's popularity is LONG GONE. We had time to discuss and go over the plan all day so it was polished shiny and silky smooth because we have the same classes all day today. 

And finally came lunch I run to the office to grab my lunch and back to "The Football Bois Table" When I got there Ruvina was already discussing the plan with everyone and told them "If a lunch duty asks you one of you idiotic guys to go to the office, send RUVVY BOY, TYLIR OR CHARCOAL CHAD GOT IT?" "GOT IT!" The plan has been executed and Sarvente  is already spreading the news,... PERFECT TIMING.

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩:  I finished my food and Natesea was at the table bothering everyone, especially me and my brother. Then she said something that actually made me cry...  and execute the plan officially! I 𝗥𝗔𝗡 as fast as my little legs could carry me straight to the office and cried to Lori about every little thing. She looked ad me with a worried look on her face and she brought in the Vice Principal. 

She listened to every word Lorianna told her. It took a while, but eventually with Lorianna's Puppy-dog eyes, She called Natesea into the office.

When Natesea came out she looked more like a tomato than I ever have, and yeah she attacked.

I got scratched, slapped, punched, and kicked in the freaking leg, but I waited till she was done to make her day a hospital day. I punched her and knocked out a loose tooth she had. 

An ambulance came because I punched her a little TOO hard but I wasn't in trouble. Sarvin and Ruv came in and I lost it, at least my consciousness.

Time skippppp ( lunch ended)

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩:  I was walking to period 7's class with Ruv and I kinda wanted to tell him about my crush on his Sister, but HELL NO I wouldn't at the same time... he's the strongest boy on the football team, He'll tell her before I can get kicked out of my house, and bonus cause he's the son of ✨𝗥𝗮𝘀𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻✨ So there's no chance of him knowing about that shizzzz. 

When we got to class, the teacher asked what we enjoyed most this year, and then she said "How about we start with the earliest June birthday, Sarvin, come on up!" "Whatever I enjoyed most this year is when Ruv and his sister came back." "Came back?" "Yeah we've lived here before we just left because I sucked at English and was getting bullied because of it." "Ok ok I got it, next up Jaimie"

 We couninued on and on and on and then finally Ruv and Tylir's turns they're both Scorpios, with Ruv being older by 3 days. "I enjoyed... being extremely stupid and goofing off at Sarvin's house."- Ruvvy Boy   "I enjoyed when Ruv made a comedy show when I was overly sick." - Toadstool Tylir

Ruvina came in and gave her late slip to the teacher "Wait don't sit down yet, go up in front of the class and tell them what you enjoyed most this year."

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: My face must've been like "Holy Shi-" because she said I could go last. I didn't care I was thinking about my mom anyways... damn, I wish I had spent more time with her, now she's gone, long gone.

"Ruvina it's your turn!" "What I enjoyed most this year was... uh..." "We're waiting!" "... hearing about the time Sarvin was "forced" to go as one of the mean girls on Halloween." "Oh Sarvin how did that go?" "I got misgendered at least 7 times..." "Ok that concludes the lesson, and on your way out pick up a slice of the cake Ruvina and Ruv brought. It's a Russian Recipie!" 

I blushed SO hard when i handed out the cakes, everyone let out just a little snicker, at least I still have the record for looking like a tomato 🍅. 

Sarvin stopped me on the way out. "Heyyyyy..." "5 seconds spit it out." "Can I get your number?" "Gimme your phone" Damn this is embarrassing "call me when you get home, actually no I have work-" " Look at you, working on the last day of school. Take the day off I'll be waiting~" "Perv. I'll be back at 4 if you wanna have a freaking sleepover." " Are you two love birds going to leave or not?" "I would be gone by now if he hadn't stopped me, have a good afternoon Miss!" "You too sweetie"

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: YASSSS!!! I GOT HER NUMBER NOW I CAN TALK TO HER INSTEAD OF HAVING TO GO UP THE STREEEEEEET!!! *sigh* Why tf am I like this. 

Timeskip

When I got to Ruvina's house freaking SwapRuv there probably having some horny crap in his bag, Tylir, Chad, SwapSarvin and SwapSarv, and like 3 other people. 

SwapRuv: Hey Sarvin this is probably going to be a Girly ass party.

Sarvin: i don't think so. She can probably put a dent in your head with one slap.

SwapRuv: How so?

Sarvin: Hand.

SwapRuv: More like Pan

Sarvin: Bet, 20 bucks

SwapRuv: Bet.

"Hey Ruvina! SwapRuv wants a slap to the head!"

"I Gotchu." *overly hard slap and SwapRuv falling to the Ground* "Well, he should be up in about an hour put him on the-" "RUVETA HEATHER RAINBOVA WHAT THE ACTUAL FU— DID YOU DO?" "But Papa, He asked for it... LITERALLY" "Oh My- you know what clean up this SwapRuv mess and put him on the couch, I'll get him something to drink. Sarvin you help too because I assume you're a part of this." "Ok" "Alright, help me lift him up Sarvin" "If your name is Ruveta, why do go by Ruvina?" "Pronounnciation." "Oh— Makes sense." "Ruuuuuuvvveeeeeeettttaaaaaa!!!" "Sometimes you just gotta hate your brothers, Что, черт возьми, случилось сейчас, Питер?" 

I'll end this one here, I'm at my Grandma's house now

Word count: 1216

HAPPY SUMMER MY ADORABLES!!!