Scary Sad News

Author note: This is a continued part of "The Bloody Incident"

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: I went to the front office, Obviously Peter and Piter were there but they had serious faces on. Principal Huston told me to wait outside and to get my brother.

When I got back with my brother, Piter took off his hat, got down on one knee, and said: "Listen here kiddos, what I'm about to tell you is very serious and you gotta stick it up, 'aight?" "Ok..." "The police decided that your mom killed 10 people and they executed her... I'm so, so, sorry for your loss, you're allowed to leave school if you wa-" "WHAT?!" "I told you it was something bad Ruvvy..." "I WANNA GO HOME!!!" " I'd like to leave as well..." "'Aight, grab your stuff, we gotta pick up Takio, you can bring Sarvin and Sarvente if you want."

𝗦𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩: I wonder why Ruvvy-Boy  got called to the office, maybe he did something...I dunno. *R͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞v͟͟͟͞͞͞ e͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞ c͟͟͟͞͞͞l͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞m͟͟͟͞͞͞ c͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞g͟͟͟͞͞͞* "Come on Sarvin we gotta go." "Why are you crying?" "I'll tell you tomorrow, but come on get your sister."

𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: Awwww mom's mom just got hanged to death, I feel bad... "Seli!!! What happened?" "Shut up Razul mind your own business." "Sellllll! Selina's being mean!!!" "No I'm not, you're just too stupid for a 10-year-old to understand what I'm saying!" *Rasazy hits with book* "Owww what the fu-" "FUDGE! And Razul isn't that stupid." "Yeah he is: watch, RAZUL!!!" "Yeeeess!" "What's 9 + 10?" "..." "well?" "...21!!!" "I TOLD YOU" "Well Razul may be stupider than a 3 year old, at least I don't stare out of portals all day." "YOU LITTLE CYKA!"(Dont translate that)

𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗥𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩: Me, Sarv,  Sarvin, and Ruvvy decided to have a sleepover at Sarv and Sarvin's house, because my mother would haunt Ruv's dreams if we stayed at my house. 

Lorianna had to give up her bed for Sarvin's sake of staying with us, and we put on a couple, and by a couple I mean all 12 songs of 101 Dalmatians Jr. It was so goddamn funny,Sarvente making all the lines funny, Sarvin acting like a perv during that one part in Kanine Krunchies, Ruv practically killing Cruella, it was all just so funny!

After we all laid down Ruv and Sarvin said the stupidest things ever: "Apples" with a moan-ish voice. And then:  "AUGHABUDIDHBAIDAHBIAHHH~" "SHUT THE FUDGE UP!"

I was the only one who remained quiet and crying. "Goodnight..." "Nighty-Night," "Sleep Tight" "Don't let Sarvente Bite!" "*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze*" x2 "Just shut up."

I'm bored and tired and I wanna put some art on here too so yeah!