New Character

Skylar: So, I have a new character to present but they won't appear until later on.

Now presenting...... CHARLEIGH CARRSON!!! Now, the rule for her name is a bit weird. It's spelt like "Charlie" but pronounced like "Carly" or "Karlee".

Here's some info... Charleigh is a bright girl with a slightly toxic but still fun personality.

Her birthday is November 5, same year as everyone else. She's going to be kind of tall but nowhere near Ruveta and Sarvin, about 6' to 6'2. She can be quite bossy at times but Caddy knows how to put ppl in their places.

She like reading, listening to music, cooking, and baking. The only time you'll see her in a public place is with Ruveta, Sarvin, or another good friend.

In the present time, (2023) you'll usually find her mindlessly scrolling for hours, that is, until Ruveta is there. Then will she get up and make a cup of coffee and help her bestie (aka her grown-ass child) with whatever she does need help with.

Charleigh: "Hi, I'm Charleigh. I was about to make something for Ruveta but the author decided to waste that time by using me for an interview. I like uh... Reading. My favorite book is Anne of Green Gables, it's a fucking amazing book, and it's a classic. I like going to broadway an off-broadway concerts. My favorite is Definitely Mean Girls.

Something 'Miss Skylar E.' Forgot to mention was that I love dancing, specifically ballet or ballroom dances. Ruveta helps me all the time but her ass can't balance for 2 second in pointe shoes so she just wears socks. That's all I wannna reveal about myself-" "SAY MORE SAY MORE!" "It sound like you're saying the SaSa LeLe thing again." *awkward silence...* "But I also like baking, Ruveta loves my gingerbread one. She also ate my Gingerbread house within 3 days of me putting it together..."

That's all folks, and until nest time...

Goodbye and Goodnight!

Word count: 326