Chapter 3 : Reconciliation

The next day Xiao Zhan flew to B City and joined to work. The job was good, the collegues were amiable, the boss was supportive...but still something was amiss. Xiao Zhan was not happy.

He couldn't forget Yibo. He was terribly missing Yibo's company. He wanted to be with him, to spend time with him. He felt as if it had been very long that he hadn't heard 'ZhanGe' from Yibo.

That silly boy!

It kind of became Xiao Zhan's habit of hearing 'ZhanGe' from him all day along as Yibo always used to stay with him calling him 'ZhanGe' all day along.

Although Xiao Zhan was staying miles away from Yibo, still he was thinking about Yibo all day long. He was worried about him too.

Is he taking good care of himself?
Has he eaten properly?
Is he in good health?

Xiao Zhan wondered that he was thinking everyday about Yibo.

He always wanted to be with Yibo and enjoy the life together with him side by side.

If this is not love then what's love?

Now Xiao Zhan finally started to realise own feelings towards Yibo. What he felt was love. He loves Yibo, this love has nothing to do with the relationship between gege and didi, nothing to do with immaturity.

Xiao Zhan simply adored Yibo, longed for Yibo, wanted Yibo.

He was so confused, so paranoid, so stupid, so blind to understand this simplest thing.

HE LOVES YIBO, ALWAYS HAD LOVED HIM.

Xiao Zhan was stupid to realise it this late. He felt an indescribable happiness in his heart. He immediately called Yibo.

"The number you've dialed is currently unavailable. Please check the number before you dial."

Xiao Zhan was utterly confused. He tried to call several times but the answer was the same.

He called Zhuo Cheng and Xuan Lu but nobody could get in a touch with Yibo.

Xiao Zhan started to feel stuffed, sweating enormously "I can't live without Yibo."

Zhuo Cheng tried to calm him down
"Wait Xiao Zhan...don't panic. He must be at his home as it's summer vacation. I'm going right away for his house. I'll call you back."

Zhuo Cheng called him back but the news shocked him to the core.
Yibo had moved away, the current residents didn't know where he had gone.

Xiao Zhan couldn't believe his words. He came back the right next day and found Zhuo Cheng's words to be true.

There was no Yibo.

Xiao Zhan tried a lot to find him, combed through every places he could think of but he couldn't find his Yibo. It was as if he had vanished into thin air.

He felt so guilty, so terrified that he started to cry miserably
"I'm so sorry Yibo! I've wronged you, I've misbehaved with you. I'm sorry! I didn't mean those words!
I don't dare to think days without you!! Where have you gone Yibo? I'm so sorry! I've How can I find you again? Come back.. Just come back!!"

His cry echoed back in the empty room.

----

"ZhanGe, why aren't you eating anymore?"

Xiao Zhan looked up. Yibo was staring at him with one hand propped on his chin. Apparently Xiao Zhan had zoned out.

"Isn't the sandwitch tasty?" Yibo asked him.