Chapter 21: Family

[A/N- After so many breathtaking chapters finally here's a fluffy lightweight chapter for you to warm your heart🥰
Brace yourself from the next chapter onwards though 👀]

Yibo could finally return to the home at noon. As soon as Xiao Zhan opened the door he hugged him.

"I missed you" Yibo snuggled his face in the crook of Xiao Zhan's neck, softly kissing him.

Xiao Zhan ruffled Yibo's hair smiling, he softly kissed on the fringe of his hair "Little kid!"

Yibo immediately pulled off "Hey I'm not kid anymore. I'm 27 already!"

Xiao Zhan smiled with adoration "But you're still my little friend."

Xiao Zhan pinched his cheeks and Yibo too was grinning cutely like a lovesick fool.

Xiao Zhan's friends were all present there, they had come to make necessary preparations for tomorrow's trip, but the couple forgot their presence, they had become invisible to their eyes.

So while seeing the couple being lovey-dovey XuanLu started to blush, Yubin simply averted his gaze and Wen Qing just sighed and turned around from them.

But Zhuo Cheng, the grumpy boy couldn't take it anymore "Hey you two! We, 4 large human sized friends are standing here! Are we invisible to you?"

Xiao Zhan and Yibo immediately pulled off. Xiao Zhan scratched own neck and gave an awkward smile, he was clearly embarassed. But on the other hand Yibo was smirking, looking proud and confident.

Zhuo Cheng sighed and shook his head "You two definitely torment the single me here!!"

"Then find one for yourself!"

Yibo's reply came as if it was at the tip of his tongue and all the others bursted into loud claps and cheers.

"Woah!"
"Perfect reply!"
"Yeah get one as soon as possible!"
Such words were floating in the air.

"Okay, enough of that! Now have some homemade cookies..." Xiao Zhan brought out a plate full of cookies and everyone just jumped into it.

Yibo too rushed there as well but Xiao Zhan slapped his hands away.

"At first go and wash your hands"

Yibo frowned but didn't dare to disobey him. After a few minutes he came back changing his clothes and washing his hands but by then the cookies were all finished.

Yibo looked disheartened as if he had been wronged "Where is mine?"

"Oops Yibo! I'm all out!" Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue "Tsk, tsk! What should I do now?"

The friends understood Xiao Zhan's mischievous mode had been turned on and now he would tease Yibo endlessly.

XuanLu wanted to give them some privacy, so she came forward "A-Zhan, I think our preparations here are almost done. Then I would like to go my home now."

Xiao Zhan smiled "Okay then I won't stop you anymore, bye bye." He waved his hands.

She too waved her hands and headed towards the door. Wen Qing gave a light smile and dragging her brother Yubin she followed XuanLu.

Zhuo Cheng, the oblivious guy stood still there, confused "You all guys are leaving together? Then I think I should stay here a little bit longer with ZhanZhan."